Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Jeremiah_T_Stone
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Sorry, cant help with the initial question, but I too am partial to a nice Barolo, and someone got me a bottle this week from Wait rosey as it is on special (or a good price) there. I dont have a store near me so have not seen it myself, and a pressie so dont know the price, but if you frequent such stores, might be worth a look.
    Also LOVE a nice Amarone, but sadly also rather pricey.

Thank you young man, I think I can see the one you are referring to - it's one third off at Waities :beer:

Can't afford it for everyday drinking, but want something special for when I open the cheese I made - once it's sufficiently matured :)
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Awww rhos, sorry to read that:(:(
    mhoc wrote: »
    poor little pony

How is the new job going?
    tweets wrote: »
    TM if you can get in touch with 3Dogs she would be able to help you with your Vegan recipes she Vegan .

Rhos sorry to hear about your pony :(

Thanks everyone, we are taking one day at a time with him, but have told the vet we don't want him suffering, he has been part of our family for so long kids can't remember a time without him so very hard xxx

Job is going brilliant thanks still not finished training. :eek: one whole day was taken up with reading through rules policy etc and signing that I understand everything. Then it was lifting, stacking, recycling etc. Got till training next then I have a budy for 2 days. But everyone is really nice so think it will be goodxx
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I know tweets,...and thank you Rhosy....I just cant get excited about it:o

Sorry about your little pony:o

Thanks xxx
    Can't blame you my least favourite cooking but could be worse could be gluten free and vegan. Xx
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Thank you young man, I think I can see the one you are referring to - it's one third off at Waities :beer:

Can't afford it for everyday drinking, but want something special for when I open the cheese I made - once it's sufficiently matured :)

Hear that bubbs, now there's a man who knows whats what!! :D
    Now dont be bitter bubbs, just because you are having problems with your waterworks.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 7 March 2018 at 10:55PM
    Options
    Hope you soon get better xxx
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that you are not yourself Picasso:o

Thank you, both. I'm beginning to realise that I've probably had flu which has really knocked me flat. But tonight I went to see Mum, delivered a birthday present to a friend and came home via M. It's the first evening for about three weeks that I have actually done something, so I am looking up. Didn't do a wine shop as I didn't have the list with me, idiot child that I am!
  • Picasso7
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I've got my Reward preferences but sadly it is blank ..
    annieme wrote: »
    Thank you for that, I’ve not had any rewards or treats from JL since they started apart from vouchers for tea & cake once. I didn’t know they were still giving them. I’ve downloaded the app & no treats showing so I phoned them. Apparently they’re having trouble with the app. They’re changing the treats to tailor them to the individual, whatever that’s going to mean. Probably won’t be as good as what it was, a bit like the removal of W’s pick your own. They’ve looked into my account & apparently I opted out, I don’t remember that. Anyway they’re going to send me some vouchers in the post. It’ll be interesting to see what everyone gets in future.

When work bought me a new iPad, JL had a good deal with the Pencil and the cover incorporating a keyboard. They were easily the cheapest and I also bought Zeek gift cards to cover the cost. So JL thinks I am a good customer! I don't always manage to use the drink and cake coupon but will try to take Mum out so they don't get wasted.

I hope you both start getting cake...
  • Picasso7
    Options
    I've caught up and I'm off to bed now. Night all.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Hear that bubbs, now there's a man who knows whats what!! :D
    Now dont be bitter bubbs, just because you are having problems with your waterworks.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: funny you are
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Bubbs shes 1 on the 28th of this month. She beautiful and very full of character.
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    but what if you buy 6 and use 6 coupons, 3 of them and 3 of others? dunno why im asking , i wont be buying:rotfl::rotfl:

Yes that’s ok. I thought you meant use 2 coupons on one product
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport