Maximiles (Ipoints) help needed(merged)

Comments

• anthonyt
    anthonyt Posts: 50 Forumite
    I did mine on the 8th of July thats, account, betting, withdrawing.

Thanks. Lately they don't seem to be paying my points until after 90 days when I've sent a query to them. Then they pay straight away for some reason.

Overall ive spent 288000 points, which Ive accumulated over about 3 years
  • MT90
    MT90 Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    27000 points done for £10 profit.
  • TjW
    TjW Posts: 293
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    anthonyt wrote: »
    Thanks. Lately they don't seem to be paying my points until after 90 days when I've sent a query to them. Then they pay straight away for some reason.

Overall ive spent 288000 points, which Ive accumulated over about 3 years

You're not alone. I joined on the 2nd and I'm still waiting :(
    Total Debts: £1,500
    Total Cashback Received: £3,965.21:beer:
  • MT90
    MT90 Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    Surely there is no harm in querying early, because you innocently forgot you signed up, they would atleast have to look into it, and might speed things up in the process.
  • droopsnout
    droopsnout Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    TrainLine poll on home page.
    Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. - Thomas Sowell, "Is Reality Optional?", 1993
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    MT90 wrote: »
    Surely there is no harm in querying early, because you innocently forgot you signed up, they would atleast have to look into it, and might speed things up in the process.
    No chance, I queried a couple of transactions that were just past the 30 day mark and they emailed back to say I had to wait until 90 days to query, which I have just done and received my points immediately. I have no idea why they have changed the policy from 30 days to 90 - I have never had points credited any later than 30 days unless they don't get credited at all and I need to submit a query.

They did say to make sure you have cookies enabled so their partners can track your transactions/registrations but I haven't noticed this speeding things up any. The emailed registration offers and competitions seem to be the worst for not paying up on time and the companies concerned are not on the partners' list when it comes to make a query (I shove a general query in instead and have always been paid.

I get a free book out of my ipoints more or less every month and I only do surveys and free offers so not too bad ;o)
    2020 Wins:
  • kad1
    kad1 Posts: 285 Forumite
    new poll available re pre packed food
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 11 August 2010 at 8:56PM
    70 point Canderel comp on home page

EDIT: Just noticed it's not just a sign up with Canderel but with Coinks (whatever that is): http://uk.canderel-coinks.com/about/
  • droopsnout
    droopsnout Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Yes, and you have to link up with your Facebook page, too. Not likely!!
    Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. - Thomas Sowell, "Is Reality Optional?", 1993
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    droopsnout wrote: »
    Yes, and you have to link up with your Facebook page, too. Not likely!!
    Ah, I didn't look that closely, just smelt a (data collecting) rat, decided it wasn't worth 70 points and edited my post.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback