A Payment A Day - Part 9

Comments

• Wesker
    Wesker Posts: 1,386 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sasha - Where does all you money come from?! :p

She is a bank robber :cool: we came to that conclusion a few months back ;)

If she disapears for a few years, we know she has been caught :rotfl:
    Errrr...come back later ;)
  • Silaqui
    Silaqui Posts: 2,778 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi everybody!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday :D I had a fairly quiet birthday but me and the bf are going to Thorpe Park at the weekend so that is my 'treat'. Looking forward to it, I've not been to TP before.

I have a little annoyance that I am going to treat you all to a little rant about :rotfl: Like most of you who are in the MSE way, I check my internet banking every day. Because my lappie is a bit broken at the minute, I used the b/f's computer to check it this morning.

When he got back from work, he tried to log onto his (same bank) but didn't realise that the computer had saved my id onto it and managed to lock me out by putting his password in 3 times (obviously thinking he had typed it wrong or something).

So now I have to wait ages till I can check my internet banking :mad: till they send me a new password thing, and no pad either I'm afraid.

On a brighter note, my ebay items have quite a few bids :T and I have done well on the dieting front, I had my usual special k breakfast, ryvita a low fat cottage cheese for lunch, and I've just had goulash with cucumber salad for dinner. No exercise as yet though - will do my davina dvd when dinners gone down a bit! Can't remember if I did my weigh in, I lost ***2lb*** when I weighed myself on sunday, please take it off my total if you haven't already!

Hope you are all having a good day - Friday tomorrow!!

xx
    Ths signature is out of date because I'm too lazy to update it... :o
  • angelicmary85
    angelicmary85 Posts: 4,977 Forumite
    Wesker wrote: »
    She is a bank robber :cool: we came to that conclusion a few months back ;)

If she disapears for a few years, we know she has been caught :rotfl:

Oh that's right...I forgot! :o
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
  • I've just done a PAD to MBNA as it looks like I might not receive the bill until after I leave for holiday. The bill is dated 23rd July according to the person at the call centre. MBNA do seem to be very tight on payment times - partly because they are slow at posting the bills out. A more cynical person than I might think this is intentional so that they can make more money from late payment fees (of course I would never think that :) ).
    I have now set up a DD for minimum payment though I have to do it manually this time around.
    PAD of £90 to MBNA.
    Intentionally done in brown :) .
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Intentionally done in brown :) .
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,501 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi all, another £1 to Barclaycard today.

I've sinned and not done shred today, was too tired but promise I'll do it tomorrow. :o
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,073, Car loan 2 £16,000, 0% CC1 £195. Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • £5.00 to Tesco's.

xxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Boobylou
    Boobylou Posts: 464 Forumite
    Hi all,

Just popping in quickly after Day 3 of Shred and trying...... to....get......my.....breath......back. Couldn't do it yesterday due to the fact that my best mate had a health emergency and I was too busy keeping her calm, feeding her chocolate and making lots of tea. Luckily she is ok today and well on the way to recovery. :)

I am more than happy to be the counter upper for August if no-one else wants the job...... Why do I get the feeling I might regret saying that??!! :p

Ooooh isnt it PAD weigh in day tomorrow?
    DFW Nerd no. 108 :D
    LBM: Jan 2010 DFD: June 2014 - 27.1% paid off so far
    Weight loss (started 12/05/2012) = 37lbs/109lbs
  • Oooo Paul I ALWAYS thought that about MBNA, I used to pay so early and then it wouldn't show up and then I would pay "on time" and it would be late, the rows I had! ggrrrrrrr.

xx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Shred arrived this morning, sat and watched some of it with my housemate while eating blueberry muffins! Looking forward to trying it, but worried about the sit ups as I can never do them without straining my neck x
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure