Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Comments

• r.mac_2
    r.mac_2 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    could they be doing this on purpose to make sure that no-one can get on until the 1pm start time??

Positive thinking here chaps :D
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
  • Lefs
    Lefs Posts: 48 Forumite
    It's possible that if they have bought extra bandwidth to deal with this that they have only purchased it from 1pm onwards as it can be quite expensive, so we may hit refresh at 1pm and get a pleasant surprise.

If that's the case, lets hope lots of other prospective bargainers have given up by that point with the refreshing :D
  • madsme
    madsme Posts: 9 Forumite
    oh dear - even their 1928 promo number is down.
  • lynnexxxo
    lynnexxxo Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    ohhh not long to go - I'm sure it will magically start working at one (is there a fingers crossed sign?)
  • madsme wrote: »
    should we be refreshing it using Explorer, or using their link ('click here'). Sunshine girl, how did you get through?

i refreshed using internet explorer but make sure the web page is displayed as www.lhw.com/1928 cos a few times it had changed to something else saying technical ---- at the end also watch the bar at the bottom of your screen to see if it is loading because my bar was moving so i left it and the page came up but it did take awhile their server is running slow good luck
  • Got a bad feeling that no one will get through and even then they will probably lose connection once in, the servers cant handle it.
  • mickmg
    mickmg Posts: 109 Forumite
    Just got on after repeated refreshing.........heres hoping
  • Dipsy_2
    Dipsy_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    lynnexxxo wrote: »
    ohhh not long to go - I'm sure it will magically start working at one (is there a fingers crossed sign?)

Yes, let's be positive, we still have ten minutes so I am going to put the kettle on to calm down!!
  • oh cool! good luck!

thanks fingers crossed it's still working at 1pm not long to go i'm getting nervous :rotfl:
  • guess who forgot to register :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport