Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...

Options

Comments

• grannyx2
    grannyx2 Posts: 3,455 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I love that manic little smilie running on the treadmill. X
    Targets
    Trip to Australia (On hold until 2022 now) to meet new grandson born jan 21!

Lose 84lbs. Update (minus 65lbs mostly during lockdown as of 18.05.21)

LBM : July 11 - £56,962
    DEBT FREE 21-05-21
    MORTGAGE FREE 13-06-18

Loving my kitty cat

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/3958715/return-to-solvency/p1
  • Ellieseleven
    Ellieseleven Posts: 2,118 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Loving your targets for 2015 Puzz and can empathise totally with the finishing off the bathroom. Ours has been ongoing for 191 weeks (how sad am I keeping count:o). It's 95% complete but I have to nag OH constantly to get anything done:mad:

I'm feeling positive for 2015 and have set myself various targets and challenges. These and my milestones for debt-busting keep me totally focused on the task at hand:cool:

Take care
    Ellie xx
  • Puzzcat
    Puzzcat Posts: 4,200 Forumite
    Options
    Hi granny and ellie thanks for popping in..!

Ellie I think we have very similar OH's when it comes down to getting things done in the house..! My OH is still off work.. grrr... and in 2 days has completed.. umm..nothing..... he is currently sitting on the sofa watching yet another movie and I expect he will do the same thing for the next 3 days.....

The good news on the horizon is he has work for next week.. shame that will probably mean using my christmas money for house stuff this week but could be worse.....will see how it goes...!!

Positive for yesterday.. posted ebay items and it was all free as the lovely po lady used my stash of stamps... so £66 into dd's big trip fund.... Next payment due 1 feb.... oh better gets his skates on as he's suppose to be paying for it...!!! I also managed 20 minutes on the wii and 20 minutes on the treadmill...

Positive for today... ummmm still working on it...!!!!

That's about it for now..

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC. Self Managed 2016 57% done
    £60062/25384.84 - 13222.60k UE

MY DIARY
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    NEWSFLASH..

OH IS UP.. and gone to clean my gutters.... I wasn't aware they were solely mine, but you learn something new everyday...!!!
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    :j Middle of the week... there's a positive right there..!!!

So updating positives for Monday.. this was a NSD... yippee, don't see many of them...

Yesterday.. OH did the gutters which should mean next time it rains I don't have a waterfall outside the window.. I do wonder what he will achieve today.. only time will tell...!!!

I also did 20 minutes on the wii.. with dd laughing at me.. she's so cruel, but I have no sense of rhythum or coordination so you can just imagine the sight...!!

Today.... well OH is on dd taxi pick up tonight so that is a positive...!! I am going to visit my lovely nieces for a cuddle after dropping dd off later for work..

Still cooking and shopping from freezer.. Have to confess to the purchase of 2 yellow stickered packs of beef mince but I didn't have any in the freezer and lovely mother does love a cottage pie when she comes to dinner... But that is it, no other purchases have been made despite me browsing...!

I have a night out on friday, will involve taxi cost and dinner but hopefully won't be too painful on my poor depleted bank account.. now when's payday??? oh just the 22 days away...

I have an appoointment in 40 minutes so need to get myself off here and out into the cold again... Catch you later..

Love Puzz.x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    :D Its Friday..... a positive all in itself...!!!

The good news..

goodscales.gif Lost 2lbs... :D.. I'm sure I'll find it again over the weekend...!!! I have managed 4 bouts of exercise this week so that's probably helped and having a cheese ban in the house...!

Off out tonight for pizza with the girls so that should be good fun and a chance for a good HSchat.gif and a few glasses of vino...

No money has come forward yet despite OH's promises so looks like I shall be funding the grocery shopping today with my christmas money.. hopefully he will have 'found' some before this evening...!!!

No other money news.. all just ticking along..

Bit worried about lovely mother, we had lunch yesterday and she's still poorly from Christmas... She also seem's even more forgetful than usual, hoping it will all blow over and she will bounce back to normal soon..

Lovely time with my SIL and nieces on Wednesday and I have a return invite for next week.. Other plans for the weekend.. the usual.. although I am getting OH to do the early dd work drop off tomorrow as he's only done it once in 4 months.. and he can hoover today as he's currently still in bed... in fact we left yesterday before 8 and he was still asleep when I got back at 11.30....:eek: All change next week as he SHOULD be out working... he better be...!!!

Right onwards and upwards and let's get the friday work day out of the way...

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    :j OH got cash so my christmas money has been re-topped up...

:jLovely evening out with my girlfriends and my bestie decided to drive and collect me/drop me home so saved me £15 in taxi fares.... love my friends.... spend for the evening £25 and was a lovely meal..

Today done a bit of house work and shortly off to visit my nieces and have a play before collecting dd from work.. then I am intending to wii or treadmill or both...! and a nice relaxing evening in front of the tv..not sure what OH is doing yet, suspect he will go down the pub...

Tomorrow.. more washing/ironing etc.. I want to clear something out.. maybe the cupboard a the bottom of the steps to the loft.. and may go for a wander into town..

Hope your all having a lovely weekend.....

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Feeling most out of sorts this morning..not sure why.. don't seem to be able to find my mojo..... oh well maybe it will turn up later...!

Didn't do any exercise at the weeked.. lazy me... my nieces wore me out and all I was fit for was the sofa saturday evening..!! Yesterday I did actually do a bit of clearing out and 2 more bin bags of 'rubbish' have left the building.. :j

Nothing exciting to report.. didn't win the lottery so looks like I wil have to hang on to the day job...!! Not in office today as I need to go in tomorrow and don't want to do 2 days on the trot...!!

Have a few chores to do out and about today so whilst in town will pop to bank and pay in my £1's for dd's driving lesson pot.. also got her christmas money to pay in (to her acccount..obviously..)

Hopefully will feel more lively later and will have ago at the wii or treadmill.....

Happy Monday...:D
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Well I didn't feel more lively yesterday hence no exercise took place.. not a good start to the NY..!!! Do feel a bit more bouncy today so we will see what later brings..!!

OH back to work today.. :T thankfully...!

No money news, all quiet on the western front.. work plodding along, bit like me really...!!

Can't believe its nearly the middle of January already! Just hoping the winter whizz's by and we manage to miss any snow.. I hate snow...

Good news for today.. Lovely mother is feeling better.. at last.. am hoping that her memory will have got better too, time will tell..

Off to do some comping, still waiting for my first win of the year... Up to £26.70 on one poll and 300ish points away from a voucher on ipsos.. Also waiting for a £5 L2shop voucher from the RM surveys I do...

Middle of the week tomorrow.. yippee...!!

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • NoOneAround
    NoOneAround Posts: 1,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello Puzz!
    Thanks for popping by in my absence and leaving your lovely messages. Weighed in this am - still stuck at 10.10 but hard at the moment as get lovely free lunches at school!

Just had a quick look at last few posts - sounds like you have made more of a start than me at exercise! At the moment feeling too tired in the evenings after work to even contemplate it. Your earlier post did remind me that we have a Wii (very little used now) and that we have a Wii dance game (zumba) which has been used twice - I thought it was fun - kids didn't - but as I don't know how to use Wii or tv remotes I cannot use it unless someone condescends to put it on for me!
    Goal for Jan 2015 - Learn to use TV remotes and Wii.

Big Hug and looking forward to our journey through 2015
    xx
    NOAh
    Feb2014 Total unsecured debt £72,520>>01/06/16 £68166>01/02/17 £66,600=8.18%PAID
    Mortgage Jan14=209,800 Jan15=£200,300 Jan17£180,700>OCT17 £170,200
    Health/Fitness Challenges Priority#1 Stay Fit and healthy - whatever it takes:)
    Wombling Free Cash May2016 £51
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure