PopulusLive- survey sites discussion

Comments

• tinas
    tinas Posts: 36 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 28 March 2017 at 6:27PM
    I'm having problems with populus live as well. I can't login to my account​. I've reset the password a few times and it just doesn't like me.

I've sent an email but no reply. I'm still getting surveys but have no idea how many points i have or if they've got the information they need to pay me.

They're not presenting themselves in a very professional way, and i don't use Twitter. Has anyone managed to contact them in another way?

Thanks,
    Tina
  • Mrs_Soup
    Mrs_Soup Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I was having the same problem Tina until I realised I was trying to log in using my email address instead of my user name. Once I used that I got in no problem. You are likely not as daft as me but thought I would mention in case.
  • tinas
    tinas Posts: 36 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Wow! I'm dafter than you..... At least you managed to work it out on your own :rotfl:

Many, many thanks :)
  • I requested on Populuslive website to update my details. Today is the 12th working day and my details haven't yet been updated. Can anyone tell me if you changed your details and how much time it took?
    P.S They are not replying to my email
  • ali797
    ali797 Posts: 2 Newbie
    So guys I have received like 4-5 surveys on PopulusLive and at the same question they screen me out. The question they ask is at the start of a survey if you or any of your family work in certain industries, including Market Research and PR etc. Now what options should I select at this question. Thanks
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    ali797 wrote: »
    So guys I have received like 4-5 surveys on PopulusLive and at the same question they screen me out. The question they ask is at the start of a survey if you or any of your family work in certain industries, including Market Research and PR etc. Now what options should I select at this question. Thanks

If your family work in these areas then you should tick them. Perhaps try not ticking the market research one to see what happens, as you are doing market research with the survey and they may see this as a contradiction!
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • Hi guys,
    Sorry this may seems really stupid but just writing on here to check how can you earn money on this website just log in and got so confused? Do you just wait for them to send you the surveys to your email? Do you know any other websites online that you can earn money from??
    Thanks,
    Olivia
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,727 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Livi1870 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Sorry this may seems really stupid but just writing on here to check how can you earn money on this website just log in and got so confused? Do you just wait for them to send you the surveys to your email? Do you know any other websites online that you can earn money from??
    Thanks,
    Olivia

They email you surveys - they used to be quite good but I get very few surveys sent out nowadays. You have to wait till you get £50 (I think) for a payout so it's not a quick process.
    If you do a search there's a couple of threads on here about survey sites but not many pay cash, it's more often vouchers of some sort.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • fraserbooks
    fraserbooks Posts: 342 Forumite
    The survey sites I belong to, all seem to have a cash via PayPal option usually at about £5.00 or £10.00. You can sometimes get a better deal if you opt for Amazon or store vouchers. You should read the Swagbucking thread.
  • Felula
    Felula Posts: 84 Forumite
    I signed up to Populus Live last week, and haven't had any surveys yet. I've been doing Populus surveys through Vivatic, but none from Populus themselves which is somewhat weird. I was hoping that if I got them from Populus directly, they may pay better!
    Make up to £10 a day challenge 2017: August: £195; September £313.94; October £431.16
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure