ASDA Mobile - customer service problems ?

Options
jblackmore
jblackmore Posts: 103 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Anyone else having customer service problems with Asda Mobile ?

I bought two SIMS to replace old Vodafone contracts, registered and transferred numbers over a couple of weeks ago. Tried to top up credit on one (balance £5) to get a message 'maximum credit has been reached'.

Phone Asda mobile, on for about 20 minutes on Friday before the person realised my phones have been registered 4 times, which is why they can't be topped up - he can't fix this but told me his manager would do this in a few hours, so I asked him to phone me if any problem, otherwise I'll assume this has been done.

Sunday still fails to topup, so I email asda, reply says this will be fixed in 24hrs.

Weds phoned again, all managers have gone to lunch (6.36pm??) so someone will call me back that evening - never did.

Thursday (today) Asda mobile website contact us fails with some error message - I phoned Asda service centre, they got through to asda mobile and said their system has failed, but someone will phone me by 11am. 1.30pm no call, so phoned asda service centre again, they will chase up and phone me back to say why they haven't called - still nothing ?

How do you deal with a company who won't let you contact them, or ring you back when they say they will ???

Comments

• jblackmore
    jblackmore Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just to update this, I spoke to Asda service centre three times yesterday, 9am, 1.30pm, 5pm. Each time they said they would get asda mobile to phone me, and confirmed asda mobile systems were all down, so they may not be able to access account information, but someone would phone me anyway.

No-one ever did.

I see other threads that Vodafone platform is also down, as Asda Mobile shares platform with Vodafone, I assume their entire account management system has failed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure