Which are the best daily deals sites?

Options
Poll started 24 Feb 2014

Daily deals sites work by selling you a voucher, which you then exchange with a merchant for a product or service. They were popular when they first launched, but now many complain of email overload, sub-par deals and redemption problems.

Please ONLY rate the daily deals sites you’ve used and do let us know in this discussion thread if we've missed any big ones.

Did you vote? Why did you pick that option? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click this

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• little_acorn_2
    Options
    I now use Buyometric which, based on my preferences, collates the offers from the major daily deals sites into a single email.
  • sugarbaby125
    Options
    I voted Great for Amazon Local. I only joined in 2013 and all of the offers I bought were not only great value for money, but enabled me to go for good quality meals in restaurants normally out of my price range and to a Burlesque show and 3 course meal with a free champagne cocktail. I had no trouble redeeming any of my offers and I have one last offer to redeem. I will purchase many more offers throughout 2014
  • ladycoogan
    Options
    totally agree with all the people that said they wouldn't touch KGB Deals with a barge pole! They are a disgrace!!!
  • LUKMEK
    Options
    Tap4offer still have not delivered my iPad mini
    They took the money on the 13th August!
    Just sent me email telling me they have problem
    With their supplier (Apple ???)
    I'll wait a couple of days then I will contact
    Trading standards
  • Denando
    Denando Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just called Tap4Offers as I hadn't received the iPad either. They told me they emailed on Tuesday but I didn't get it (and I checked spam too). They said they are delivering in the next couple of days by Parcelforce. I was told it should arrive Saturday, Monday or Tuesday. Of course I go on holiday Monday morning so you just KNOW it won't be Saturday! Now wishing I hadn't bothered and just picked one up at Duty Free - but there is no returns information on their website so I guess I just have to sit and wait
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure