PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 5th February 2018

Comments

• Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,906 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Morning all. Hope you're all ok. Short list again today:

Give Poppet flea treatment (done)
    Change bedding
    Hoover through (including getting down on hands and knees to wash floors properly)

Have a great day everyone.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • roundtuit
    roundtuit Posts: 3,992 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Morning :wave:

Yesterday I made the bed, fed the birds, put out the rubbish and some recycling, and watched: ice hockey, curling, speed skating, snowboarding, luge, .. :o

Went to bed last night (with square eyes) thinking 'I really must fly tomorrow, or next week will be a nightmare - no clean pots, no clean clothes :eek:'

Got up this morning (made the bed :D) - oo look, cross country ski-ing, with a British athlete doing well :T .... watched while I drank my breakfast brew. I don't have a tv that records to watch later so it's watch now or miss it :( Yesterday I was reasoning with myself that it's once every four years and it's ok.... but today reality is biting my butt: I need clean underwear for work tomorrow :o if nothing else.)

I guessed if I came on here I'd get something done - the tv is now OFF :T I don't know how you work your magic ladies, but I'm grateful that you do :o

Round 1 =
    1- sort Mount Washmore into hillocks
    2- set WM x 1 swishing
    3- get washed and dressed
    4- put out rubbish and recycling
    5- feed the birds
    6- breakfast

Back soon

Rxx
    IT ONLY TAKES SMALL DAILY ACTIONS
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
    :D
  • Jazee
    Indoor plants watered, WUDUPA, quick clean round sink. Pork in oven for later.
  • roundtuit
    Round 1 completed. I also cleared the airer of dry clothes, and opened windows upstairs to let some fresh air blow through.

Round 2 =
    1- unload WM x1
    2- set WM x 2 swishing
    3- WUDUPA bowl of pots x 2

Back later

Rxx
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,836 Forumite
    Morning

Lunch made for work
    Cat fed
    Kitchen cleaned
    No Grandbaby yet, now a week over due............................
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • Jazee
    I'm dressed. Bedding is changed, washed stuff just finishing so that will go on the airer next. Hand wash dispensers refilled. All yesterday's dry washing put away. Masking tape removed from yesterday's painting.

Cuppa then dog walk.
  • roundtuit
    Round 2 completed + bleach and clean towels strategically placed so that I won't forget to take them up :D

At least I now feel as though I am where I would have been if I'd done the minimum of WM x 2 and WUDUPA x 2 yesterday :D

(Quick gleg at tv - repeating cross country ski-ing or pundits talking. Switched OFF :T.)

Round 3 =
    1- bleach toilet
    2- change towels in bathroom
    3- close windows - had enough fresh air now :snow_grin
    4- unload WM x2
    5- set WM x 3 swishing
    6- WUDUPA next bowl of pots

Rxx
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
  • roundtuit
    Round 3 completed :D

All that's left is a mountain of towels and tea towels to wash, and lunch boxes and pans to WUDUPA :T

I need to do an online Mr T shop for delivery asap; and pop to C00p for some bits to tide us over 'til Mr T arrives.

DS just phoned from pigpen land where he stayed overnight to say he's coming home to have a shower and get changed, then going back to pigpen land to go to the cinema and he'll have his dinner for tea. Early days yet - but he seems keen on this young lady!

I'm going to have a coffee.

Rxx
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
  • Hi all

Kaz so exciting, wont be long now!

Well done on the achievements Roundtuit. DS1 is away visiting his GF so I have just changed his bed for him, sun is shining so I will put the sheets out.

Few bits of ironing to do then mealplanning and lists to update. Having a gentle day here, out last night and very late to bed. I wasnt drinking but slept really badly and feel a bit bleugh.
  • Jazee
    I've stopped now as DH is home, but have hoovered and swept through the house using the attachments but no mopping done. Some curtains hoovered and sofas done too. Dogs will have their second walk soon.

See you all on the new thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family