Trophy Pet Foods

Options
14567810»

Comments

• allfree
    allfree Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    I've just ordered mine it will keep my dog happy :)
  • tracey29
    tracey29 Posts: 274 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just ordered this one - i'm sure my cats will love it

Thanks OP
  • jill36_2
    jill36_2 Posts: 909 Forumite
    Options
  • samtoby
    samtoby Posts: 2,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Thanks signed up :)
    3 Children - 2004 :heart2: 2014 :heart2: 2017 :heart2:
    Happily Married since 2016
  • Freedoms
    Options
    Cheers signed up!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ongoing freebie http://www.trophypetfoods.co.uk/free-samples.html

Enjoy our free Dog & Cat Trophy Complete Pet Food Samples

This promotion is only available to mainland UK

We will be delighted to send you 1 free sample per pet, per household, up to a limit of 3 free samples (dog and/or cat). You can read about the different foods in our range by visiting the appropriate sections within our site. 1 set of 3 per household only.Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery. At the same time will we send you our product information leaflets and price lists, plus details on how to order.If we have a Trophy Nutritional Advisor in your area, they will personally deliver the samples to you. They will contact you via email or they will give you a call to arrange to deliver the free samples. If we do not, you will receive your free samples and information in the post. All sample packs are 50g.

Alternately you may want your local Trophy Nutritional Advisor to conduct a Trophy Taste Test in the comfort of your home. Please discuss this when they contact you.Our Trophy Nutritional Advisors are Trophy Franchisees who offer a free home delivery service, catering for all pets. They are nutritionally trained enabling you to benefit from sound advice. You may purchase all Trophy Pet Foods, treats, pet care items and accessories direct from your Local Trophy Nutritional Advisor. If we do not have a Nutritional Advisor in your area, you can benefit from our mail order / on line ordering service. For further information go to the On Line Ordering Section.To order your free samples and product handouts simply fill in the form below
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Options
    still working
  • Ceza
    Ceza Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    Mine arrived today
    £23.04/£2020 - Make £2020 in 2020
  • toontron
    toontron Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    Options
    Mine arrived today, the cat is looking a bit unimpressed at the moment....
    January GC: £64.81/£80.00
    February GC: £24.60£80.00
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure