50 Challenges 2017

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,875 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    2x Books from goodreads this morning. :) Added to my prize value.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • 3 personalised kitkats arrived yesterday, so a win for March :)
    I just enter and forget...hoping to win something! :)
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Won £10 on the peoples postcode lottery. I will mark off L for lottery.
    Total challenges now completed are 13/50
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• Well done, everyone:T. What a clever lot you are:beer:

I'm gutted to say that I'm bowing out of this challenge. I feel bad, especially as after Mansey chased me up I said I'd stay:o.

We're nearly halfway through March and I still haven't won a solitary prize this whole year to date:mad:. That's with entering everything I can, I seem to spend every minute of my free time finding and entering comps:eek:. I used to win so much more without even trying hard IYKWIM

I'm going to take a total break from comping, there's so much more I could usefully do with my time;)

I'll possibly pop in from time to time to see how you are all doing (and depress myself even more:eek:). I wish you all the very best of luck:beer:

Sorry to have let you down, Mansey xxx
  • Had a message saying i'd won a £10 amazon voucher and an evo shave razor today so have added it onto my tally!

Where are all of our March wins, seems to be a slower month for us all at the moment
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,453 Forumite
    Well done, everyone:T. What a clever lot you are:beer:

I'm gutted to say that I'm bowing out of this challenge. I feel bad, especially as after Mansey chased me up I said I'd stay:o.

I'm going to take a total break from comping, there's so much more I could usefully do with my time;)

I'll possibly pop in from time to time to see how you are all doing (and depress myself even more:eek:). I wish you all the very best of luck:beer:

Sorry to have let you down, Mansey xxx

Sorry to hear that you are leaving but as the newt says if you aren't enjoying it don't do it!

I know this isn't the right place for a whinge but anyways. I couldn't help but notice on the entry page for this competition

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5617626

there are some well know board members who posted blog comments on the 7th March but the competition wasn't posted on the board until today by the one and only Laks.

I would usually be fussed but they are also posters who have made comments about sharing and who cares how competitions are posted as long as they are posted. The newt says she is disappointed.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Moneybot wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that you are leaving but as the newt says if you aren't enjoying it don't do it!

Thanks, Moneybot:T. Sound advice as ever from the newt. I'll miss her wise counsel and encouragement. I'll just have to rely on my superior and inscrutable cat although it's very difficult to fathom out what he's thinking (unless it's food-related);)
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,453 Forumite
    Thanks, Moneybot:T. Sound advice as ever from the newt. I'll miss her wise counsel and encouragement. I'll just have to rely on my superior and inscrutable cat although it's very difficult to fathom out what he's thinking (unless it's food-related);)

The newt will always be there for you despite the cat comment.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Got a bundle of dog shampoos in the post yesterday, £26 worth from Frontline :) That is D sorted!
    I just enter and forget...hoping to win something! :)
  • pate-ci0
    pate-ci0 Posts: 2,589 Forumite
    Just won a Lol Goodman Band album from Older Is Wiser. March sorted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure