Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Well don't spit - they'll throw you out. :rotfl:

Have a great time. x

Thanks, Serenhave corrected it now:eek: Will try.
  • MKS
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    You wait until I tell him what you are getting up to in the lounge. :eek: :rotfl:

Have a lovely time MKS, wish I was going too. x

Must be the Sav Blancs, have corrected it now. He knows exactly what I'm getting up to. ;) Thanks, you may have fitted in my suitcase. Just waiting to hear if the Greek ATC strike will have any bearing on flight. :(
  • MKS
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Maybe she is making sure no one else will want the food so she can do herself a doggy bag for the plane. ;)

Am stuffed :o Excellent spread this time.
  • MKS
    marrbett wrote: »
    have a lovely time.xx

Thanks, Marybeth. X
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mhoc wrote: »
    I am wondering about that as well - mine stopped working after I get a leggings and vest order.

Is anyone still playing the game, ordering vests online because they still have the discount?

If so pm me - I suspect someone still is but does not want to say how many vests they have accumulated incase Marks starts
    in-vesting-ting them :D

I image they are making a vast vest pile ready for car booting
    It worked for me for a vest sets a second time after using it once for a leggings and vest order - had a small amount to pay.
    Wouldn't work for a second leggings order.
    Fleece, got first order free, money off second order then couldn't use again - I just can't work it out.
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    gocat wrote: »
    We are planning on going to London this Wednesday. I installed the uber app on my iPhone ages ago but never used it yet. Do you think I would still be able to claim the 2 up to £10 rides via the 02 app. Or perhaps use Uber for one free ride and then the up to £10 ride for the return journey. We are going from Fenchurch st to Belgrave Sq. Need to renew OH passport and they wont do it by post (he is Malaysian). Will have to take extra bottles of oxygen, incase we are held up in a queue or something. What a palaver.
    He was going to drive there, but with the tower bridge now shut, he says traffic will be more awful than ever. :eek:

tia of your answers :)

To be honest I don't think a £10 fare would cover it one way, that area has been a nightmare since they shut one lane for that supercycle highway :eek: Getting into town is the easy part, getting out takes agggges. I know there is pay and display parking around the square itself. If you have a blue badge, these are the restrictions in Westminster: https://www.westminster.gov.uk/where-you-can-park-disabled-badge. You're also exempt from paying the congestion charge with a blue badge, but you have to apply for it first: https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/congestion-charge/discounts-and-exemptions

I don't know what area you're traveling from but if driving, I would consider taking the north circ to the A40 and driving down via Shepherd's Bush or down via Paddington and skirting Baywater.

Hope that helps and hello :wave:
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    MKS wrote: »
    Must be the Sav Blancs, have corrected it now. He knows exactly what I'm getting up to. ;) Thanks, you may have fitted in my suitcase. Just waiting to hear if the Greek ATC strike will have any bearing on flight. :(

Fingers crossed for you. x

I didn't even get to finish my Prosecco before we went to Turkey as DD2 knocked it over me. :o I must have stunk of booze on the flight. :eek: I did my best with deodorant wipes to make myself smell better. :rotfl:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    Arthien wrote: »
    Just updated my Frocky total... Seriously wishing I'd stocked up in advance, but I know nothing else will be needed this week apart from maybe some milk, and that should be it until Sunday. Hope other people are also starting to make their way through the darkest recesses of their furthest kitchen cupboards in a bid to rustle up the weirdest and most wonderful tea/dinnertime concoctions for as little as possible :D

oddly enough OH said he was convinced we had another coffee tin but then we thought we were using the spare, only when getting the beans out did i find the new tin hidden at the back - we have to hide the good stuff if we get visitors (ie coffee thiefs!) - the best gin was also hidden :rotfl:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    MKS wrote: »
    Am stuffed :o Excellent spread this time.

Might have to look into airport lounge if we go away next year, B'mth doesn't have one but the flight times are dire to Turkey next year. :( So might look to go from Gatwick.

After stopping flights to Antalya last year now the Fethiye ones arrive next day middle of the night so you miss out on evening meal and take off meaning you would have to leave before lunch on the last day. That's too many meals out of my holiday. :eek:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    please does anyone by any chance have a barcode for Innocent tropical 900ml pretty please.

Just sorting through receipts and noticed someone had bought this in waitrose yesterday :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure