YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards

Comments

• Skadi
    Skadi Posts: 168 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Cashed out my first £5 yesterday, redeemed (and spent) my £5 Amazon voucher already. :D
    Best 2016 Wins - Nails Inc Bundle, Sebo Vacuum, Walking Dead Figure Subscription
  • mrsdinozzo
    mrsdinozzo Posts: 582 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Beware - after a few surveys, you'll find you spend well over their quoted time (eg: 40 mins) filling in a new survey and then once you're near the end after 50 minutes- they'll tell you you are not suitable for survey and that's that!
    All these years since I left school and I've never once had to use Algebra
  • MaShadow
    MaShadow Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    there may be better ones. but having sites like yourword as backup. works as they all add up.. ive spent hundreds on amazon but only £20 is out of my own pocket. all thanks to survey sites
  • MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    MaShadow wrote: »
    there may be better ones. but having sites like yourword as backup. works as they all add up.. ive spent hundreds on amazon but only £20 is out of my own pocket. all thanks to survey sites

Me too, everything I buy on Amazon is with vouchers I have earned, bar the odd pound or two.:)
  • itm2
    itm2 Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    So has anyone worked out what the minimum/maximum reward is for doing a survey? With ValuedOpinions it varies from 25p to £2, depending on the length of the survey
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Just got another £5 Amazon voucher with them.
    Most surveys I completed were between 75p and £1.25 and 15 minutes - 30 minutes.So usually, with 5-6 surveys you can get a £5 gift card. If you are dq'ed after answering questions, you will get 10p.
    ally.
  • Hi, all my earnings are in dollars and I have no option to get amazon.co.uk vouchers (only amazon.com). Anyone else noticed that?
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    bouboumum wrote: »
    Hi, all my earnings are in dollars and I have no option to get amazon.co.uk vouchers (only amazon.com). Anyone else noticed that?

Hi

That's strange as all my earning are in £s. Best if you contact them.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    All of mine {including one I have just done} are in English pounds and Amazon vouchers for the UK site
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I signed up OK but clicking on the link in the confirmation email just takes me to the homepage again. When I click 'Log in' and enter my email & password, it again just goes to the homepage.

Doesn't look as though they pay very well, though, maybe it's not worth it?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure