I want holly willoughby's necklace!

Options
2»

Comments

• Clare_Haigh
    Clare_Haigh Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 13 August 2010 at 3:15PM
    Options
    Theres a vintage necklace similar to Hollys in Mr Allan Jewellers in Wigan. It's also on their website mrallan.co.uk with pictures in the pre-owned section featuring antique half sovereign coins.:)
  • Gibby_2
    Options
    I too am looking for the necklace. I thought it was absolutely stunning. I went on line to see if I could see anything and it directed straight to this site. Please let me know if you find anything.:)
  • Moomum
    Moomum Posts: 958 Forumite
    Options
    Gibby wrote: »
    I too am looking for the necklace. I thought it was absolutely stunning. I went on line to see if I could see anything and it directed straight to this site. Please let me know if you find anything.:)

http://www.sparklingjewellery.co.uk/...jewellery.html

this one hon?
  • katie_holmes_2
    Options
    I have been searching for ages for this neclace and everytime holly is on the tv i think i wish i could find it...i typed in google and sparkling jewellery website came up. I was over joyed and ordered it yesterday at 11am and am sitting here wearing it the next day at 10.00am. Fabulous neclace and brilliant service!! 29 pounds instead on 45 with delivery..Well chuffed!!
  • Hi there,
    Im a jewellery designer from N.Ireland and i have been making these necklaces for quite a while, i only came across your post today. My sixpence necklaces are £10.00, they are gold plated and they are 16" and 18" (i can do other lengths on request) my facebook page can be found if you type in 'Jennifer Robinson Jewellery' into the search barat the top of the facebook page, i cant post a link to it as im a new user, but there is a picture of me wearing the necklace on the wall and another of the necklace.

I make loads of other interesting jewellery to, if you would like to order any of my jewellery you can pay by paypal:)

many thanks
    Jennifer
  • queenbeedeb_2
    Options
    Ive bought one from eBay that is gorgeous. Its 2 american coins from a war period so there is a bit of history with the necklace too. Its plated in 24k gold and doesnt fade at all, especially overnight like the cheap ones that are available! I love mine and constantly get compliments! If you search eBay for TWO COIN CELEBRITY NECKLACE 24k PURE GOLD you will find it. Hope this helps x
  • djphal
    Options
    Ive just had one made for my GF, got a quote from fraser hart who wanted over 1k!!

in the end I went to a local jeweller, had to order 2 brand new half sovereigns and a necklace, combined total of £460!

someone should make these!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport