Design your own photobook for £6.50 delivered

Comments

• What size did you order? A5 or A4, is it possible to get the A4 size for the £6.50. promo price? Might have another go!
  • rwaite
    rwaite Posts: 289 Forumite
    It's only the A5 size that is in the promotion. x
  • jamieukonline
    jamieukonline Posts: 113 Forumite
    I found the tesco photobooks a bit basic for my liking -

Having done lots of research into this, I find Mixbook to be the best, so many different designs and there are many albums you can browse for ideas! It's actually possible to make an album in a few minutes using their auotcreate function!

and rather cheap too - $12.99 + $6.99 which is just over £10. Ok, its not as cheap as the tesco deal, but they're far better and cheaper than the usual tesco price!
  • Can anyone please tell me, at what point do you select linen cover option, is it after you've designed the photobook, as I'm just starting to design the photobook but haven't been given that option, and there is a space for a photo on the front. I'm presuming linen cover is a plain cover whereas photocover has a photo cover on the front. Although there is a code for photo cover as well, wondering why this hasn't been mentioned on the thread? Just want to make sure I'm doing this right because I have had nightmares before with this sort of thing!
  • rwaite
    rwaite Posts: 289 Forumite
    You have to choose the cover option after you have finished your book. The photo cover works out a little bit more than the linen cover - but there is a code for that as well. The linen ones obviously don't have a photo on the cover. Hope this helps. x
  • Thanks for that, I'll just ignore the front cover then and start putting the photos inside the book. Has anyone else had any luck using the promotion code more than once, and is that using same email address and details?
  • boglin
    boglin Posts: 430 Forumite
    I've ordered both styles of book - the photo cover uses the different code and costs extra for the photo cover (you will get this offered as an option once you have submitted the pages that you have created). If you do select it, it seems impossible to unselect it and revert back to linen cover, should you change your mind. It is, however, a good finish and you can add your own text onto the cover by using a text box as well as a photo or photos - and in with the choice of photo cover is an option to have photos on the back cover as well for the same price.

You can, if you wish, add extra pages as you create your book, at a cost of 25p per 2 pages - there is a little icon on the screen to click.

I have ordered 3 linen covers and 1 photo cover, all separately, using the same email address. You cannot order more than one at the same time and claim the discount off each; so you need to order each separately and pay P&P each time.
  • Tinkywinks108
    Tinkywinks108 Posts: 192 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That's helpful Boglin, do you remember how much it was for the photo cover?
  • boglin
    boglin Posts: 430 Forumite
    Here is a price list of options available for the special offer book:

Product A5 Landscape Photo Book
    Name in Tesco Photobook Creator Small landscape hardback photobook
    Price £14.97 (before the discount)
    Pages 20
    Price per additional 2 pages £0.25
    Photo cover £2.97
    Bonded leather cover £2.97
    Laser Photo Book title £4.97
  • Dinah93
    Dinah93 Posts: 11,463 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Bake Off Boss!
    I'm quite gutted, just went to order having spent 3 hours making up my book, and the code is not valid it says. Guess it was taken down before midnight
    Debt January 1st 2018 £96,999.81
    Debt September 20th 2022 £2991.68- 96.92% paid off
    Met NIM 23/06/2008
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills