Solar quote, Norwich area. Help!

124»

Comments

• Caan
    Caan Posts: 30 Forumite
    Darknite, if you want a quote get in touch. We're not far away from you and can offer you a few different options.

14 Panels is a regular thing that happens with various roof space. We'd consider the other roof space mentioned though if needs be. Trina panels are a decent quality brand for use, if your limited for space though Panasonic 240's are useful, although they bring less wattage they are far far smaller. A standard 4kW system from us comes at around £5900, depending on accessibility that may drop a little. All the usual 10yr warranties provided and 20-25yr efficiency warranty depending on the panels.

I won't post up a link as i'd assume it may violate a forum rule somewhere.

Regards
  • Lei_Chat
    Lei_Chat Posts: 44 Forumite
    darknite1 wrote: »
    Ok quote
    13 x LG 300w panels – total price including fitting and VAT would be £6450
    12 x BenQ 327w panels – total price including fitting and VAT would be £6950
    I've had a quote for 12 x BenQ 327w at the same price as you, with an SMA inverter, Geo II and Solar iBoost.
    For 12 of the LG panels I was quoted £6.6k

The BenQ panel has a 10 year warranty, 95% efficiency for 5 years and degradation to 87% for 25 years.
    The LG has the 10 year warranty but only guarantees degradation to 81.2 % for the 25 years.
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure