April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    I'd welcome you to the Apathy Alliance but I don't really care.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Would hand out banners but can't be bothered.

It really does suck what they're doing to the new people though.
  • his_missus
    his_missus Posts: 3,363
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    I've been on SBs for a while but don't use it as much as I used to, mainly because I got tired of constantly being dqd from surveys.

Nowadays I just do toolbar, noso, daily poll, search and a few games and make about 16-24 points. My points/targets this week have been tue-12/90, Wed-16/80 and 24/100 (today)

I'm past trying to reach the daily target TBH, I just don't have the time or the patience anymore :(
  • I landed an uber quick TS on auto trader today - paid up 75sbs instantly for about 10mins. So with the usuals, a couple of vids on my homepage, a search result of 8sb for 'the lion king', I'm sat at 103/100 today. No more low-fiving for me miwa...until tomorrow, no doubt!
    Can't believe some of these targets given to newbies - really not very fair at all. And I'm still waiting for 4 AGCs...I only need another 9sbs before I'd be good for another one, but not sure I want to do that if they aren't paying out yet. Oooh, decisions, decisions. Back to IBP I go xx
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
  • speedy2056
    speedy2056 Posts: 83 Forumite
    I wonder if somebody can help me.

I have enough to claim a £10 paypal payment and it asks me to verify my email address. Several times I have clicked for it to send me an email to verify my address but nothing has come through.

I have tried checking my profile to see what e-addy I registered with but cannot find out. I wrote to the swagbucks team but they have not responded.

I sign in with a username, not an email address.

Can anyone help? Thanks!
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    28116b59-9265-4ef5-8689-59057e898157_zps972a2a60.jpg

Seriously, wth?!
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,801
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    No vids on my homepage, just two offers - Rise card; some sort of fee charging visa credit card - needs an actual application unlike that other offer, and Are you interested - installing/joining a dating site via facebook & it looks like it doesn't credit (again - saw after I'd tried it so
    somebody said on the march thread it hadn't credited).

Today is a right day of fail, uncredited surveys/offers here and there look like they won't be crediting, left my bag in a shop/resturant & had to go back in & up in the lift again to rescue it, lloyds cash machine ate my debit card, savings account card's expired and I've managed to lose the replacement so that's two cards having to be stopped and replaced & the internet went down just as I tried to post this the first time.:mad: Oh and bt sent me a scary letter threatening to cut me off if I don't pay a bill I've already paid - was delayed by Easter was :eek: then I noticed the date :rotfl: :mad:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • psychic_teabag
    psychic_teabag Posts: 2,865
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    speedy2056 wrote: »
    I have tried checking my profile to see what e-addy I registered with but cannot find out. I wrote to the swagbucks team but they have not responded.

I can see my email address in the 'my settings' page (under the menu at the top right).
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,098
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Started a TS that paid 50 sb for 2 mins.

It wanted your details then went to a page to download something for a research thingy.(some survey panel I think)

I clicked off as very wary of downloading anything off swagbucks site but looked at my daily bar and been credited so very happy with that.!! 74/100
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • berrybean
    berrybean Posts: 21 Forumite
    I ordered a 5 pounds amazon voucher on the 15th March but still not received. I signed up at the end of Feb. Not through a referral daily targets seem very much the same as everyone else. 100 today. I have never had the cards on my homepage just the one daily survey one that I have never qualified for. Was hoping to get another 250 bucks to get another card but wonder if I should give up as it does not seem to be successful for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure