Beware cheap flights to Oz

The latest MSE is showing cheap flights to Oz. But beware the seats in economy on airlines such as Qatar Airways are tiny, narrow with limited legroom. Going to Oz or NZ in these seats might be cheap but are very uncomfortable. It may be worth paying slightly more for the comfort of BA where the seat area is somewhat larger....by personal experience.

Comments

• Stevie_Palimo
    Stevie_Palimo Posts: 3,306 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    This would surely be down to common sense as to the saying you get what you pay for ! , Personally I always look at various price ranges on most items and then work out what best suits my needs.
  • andrewmp
    andrewmp Posts: 1,754 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Qatar were fine when I flew, more comfortable than BA from what I remember.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    tonywp wrote: »
    The latest MSE is showing cheap flights to Oz. But beware the seats in economy on airlines such as Qatar Airways are tiny, narrow with limited legroom. Going to Oz or NZ in these seats might be cheap but are very uncomfortable. It may be worth paying slightly more for the comfort of BA where the seat area is somewhat larger....by personal experience.

Then why are you posting this in the Report Bargains forum - surely the Flights or main Overseas forums are much more appropriate and likely to reach more people?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure