<<<out of cheese error>>>

Comments

• DawnW
    DawnW Posts: 7,440 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hi Dawn, I used to love making 'worms' with the off cuts of pastry when I was little.

Yes, GD does worms too! :rotfl: Isn't it funny how the same things go down generations, even though other aspects of life might change a lot?
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Oooh you've got me thinking about dinner now, hmmmm but what to make!
  • redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,160 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Australian crunch with a side of australian crunch missymoo? That's my kind of meal.

Made curry for OH, rice for DS2, couscous for DS1, and I had a couple of peaches because by then I CBA.

Lots done outside, lots more to do. I don't know how many trips between the two sheds, but it generated a good 12k of steps :cool:
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Curry sounds lush, mind you so do the peaches! Good job on the 12k steps too!
  • redofromstart
    Lots done over the weekend, and I actually made myself do all of the washing and ironing yesterday including most of the uniform ready for next week.

Done too much, so too sore to sleep well so today will be powered by coffee. Out at the paid thing, meetings all day so must not yawn. Have to call in for milk on the way back too, mustn't forget.
  • redofromstart
    running on fumes, called into stupidmarket for petrol, ooh best get milk. Should have bought it in the fuel shop. I did not even look at the clothes so well done me. Just get milk, ooh shiney offers. £30 gift card gone. Nice cheese, eggs, cat litter, wine

I shouldn't be allowed out with my purse. Not sure if I could have used the gift card on petrol, but I used the positive credit card balance for fuel. Still about £50 of the refund in credit so that will be real food shopping later in the week
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,737 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    I like the way you write wine so small :)
    You are right, sometimes it is better to pay a few pennies more than get it in cheaper shop and be tempted. This is especially true for me in the evenings when my energy drops. Never mind, just move on from it.
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • redofromstart
    Hi doingitwanyway :hello:

Paid thing today, meeting all day again. Probably a repeat of yesterday with too much coffee and no time to eat. There is a biscuit tin next to the coffee machine but that isn't helpful. I have my trusty emergency banananananana and a tub of nuts.

OH away on an overnight which traditionally means me and the boys go out for junk food or to the plastic pub. If I keep quiet they might not notice, and they can have something from the freezer for dinner.

£5 SB
    2.5 hours of tedious yesterday
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,737 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    too much coffee and no time to eat.
    Yes, I can identify with that :o
    Have a good day :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • redofromstart
    Exactly as predicted, everything over ran and got to eat my banananana in the car park as I was leaving. Working again tomorrow, only one meeting so hopefully better.

More tedious done, nearly up to another voucher on SB thanks to the double up points thing that finally paid out. £10 of cashback cleared on TCB so requested that.

Another spend - £12 in Makro, on toilet roll (from the in credit card). Resisted the 'bargains', mostly because there are none.

Freezer junk eaten with boys. Cheap pizza, tasted like cardboard. DS1 is going to make a proper one he says, so must get some mozarella out of the freezer in the morning.

Burning with the need to fritter on nothing specific. I'm going to go and read a book in the bath with a cup of tea before I give in to temptation.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback