Free samples from Lush...

Comments

• sjelton
    sjelton Posts: 78 Forumite
    I love lush and was lucky enough to become one of there product testers, I only get sent things once every couple of months but I am so happy when they come through, just before Christmas I received three bath ballistics, a sample purfume and a lovely christmas pud lip gloss...yum yum, then a couple of days ago I got a huge bath ballistic, large bottle of body lotion and 80g pot of talc...all vanilla fragrence...they are fab and free, I just tell them what I think on time and I love being a part of it.
  • how do you become a product tester for them?
  • grunnie
    grunnie Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I emailed them about a year or so ago to ask for an invite to test their items. Had forgotten all about it until months later I got an email and have had several full sized products to test for them. The last bag of stuff arrived on my birthday so whether that was a coincidence or not I don't know but it was a great extra pressie.:T The forms you get with the products are also very easy to fill in.
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    No lush near me. next time we visit Alton Towers I shall have to take a look!
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • I went in last weekend to see if they had any Grabbit bags left, and when they didn't, the SA :A said I couldn't leave empty handed (and sulking!:o), so gave me some freebies and a 10% off voucher for my next purchase! :T
    Be nice- I'm still a Newbie! :o
  • gismo1554
    gismo1554 Posts: 711 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I emailed them for some free samples and they said no!!
    :mad:

The mail order company don't give free samples. I think they may if you buy something but not as a general rule. It's only instore you can get samples!
    Never give up the dream! :beer:
  • i got a freebie sample of lepslip the other day in breahead when i was buying stuff. They had a basket behind the counter full off sample sized goodies to give out!
  • Emzycal
    Emzycal Posts: 301 Forumite
    Lush are gab with this kind of thing.
    I was in yesterday and came away with a small sample pot of Imperialis and one of Ultra Bland - both with a about a weeks worth of use in them,roughly.
    And a full sized Catastrophe Cosmetic.

The S/A's were brilliant - infact,they'd forgotten to put the Ultra Bland sample in the bag so she came running after me to give me it after I'd left the shop,God knows how she found me...

Lovely people =]
  • Those who haven't been given samples it is probably how you ask. First of all they don't usually give out freebies of normal stuff, is usually skincare or haircare. When they are quiet ask an SA for a skincare routine recommendation. Once they have suggested the products explain that your skin can be quite awkward and you can't afford to spend that much on something that may not work. They are often happy to oblige (Note shaped products such as baby face cleanser etc cannot be given as samples as no way to get separate bit unless they have a bashed one) I have once in the past recieved a non skincare/haircare sample but I was clearly not a freebie hunter. I go in at least once a fortnight and on this occasion had spent half an hour chatting to the SA about products:o
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    I was in Lush Dublin last week and got 3 samples- a large lump of this green angel stuff you rub into your skin;tiny little bit of vanishing cream - and a sample size pot full of Big shampoo....and I did not buy anything that day.
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport