Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fffrankie
    • By fffrankie 5th Aug 17, 1:26 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    fffrankie
    M&S Credit Card - what's the % cashback to compare
    • 5th Aug 17, 1:26 PM
    M&S Credit Card - what's the % cashback to compare 5th Aug 17 at 1:26 PM
    Hi there, Ive just joined this forum and wonder if you can help.
    My M&S credit card has almost expired so have been sent a new one. However I'm not happy with the benefits since the gov changed legislation. At the moment, the only one that would be good for me is the Acqua Mastercard as I dont need another Amex and dont really want one for Asda/JohnLewis/Amazon. It offers 0.5% cashback for every £1 spent
    M&S offers 1 point per £1 spent in M&S, and 1 point for every £5 spent outside of M&S.
    I don't really spend alot in M&S so I wanted to work out how to translate the M&S points for the %. I called M&S CC and they weren't helpful. Can you help?
Page 1
    • Ben8282
    • By Ben8282 6th Aug 17, 4:28 AM
    • 2,040 Posts
    • 894 Thanks
    Ben8282
    • 6th Aug 17, 4:28 AM
    • 6th Aug 17, 4:28 AM
    This has nothing to do with stoozing.
    In terms of points awarded to voucher redemption value I believe it is 1% for M$S shopping, 0.2% otherwise. If you don't spend a lot in M&S and wanted a card for rewards, I don't understand why you got an M&S card in the first place.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

157Posts Today

1,358Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin