£25 voucher for £8 to spend at secretsales.com from KGB Deals

Options

Comments

• fa123
    fa123 Posts: 209 Forumite
    Options
    I hope I havent deleted the email by mistake I did receive a few offers from KGB via email and just deleted them! I thought they would be posted?
  • Savvybunny2009
    Options
    Very happy to have my code come through, it adds to your account as an evoucher so you can use multiple vouchers in one go, I will definately be getting some more before the promotion is over :j
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • rockyrose
    rockyrose Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    fa123 wrote: »
    I hope I havent deleted the email by mistake I did receive a few offers from KGB via email and just deleted them! I thought they would be posted?

Ive just got mine-went to spam folder, if you have deleted check your trash can it should still be in there if just deleted .
    :A NI FEIDIR ACH LE DIA BREITHIUNAS A DHEANAMH ORM
  • chicarg
    chicarg Posts: 193 Forumite
    Options
    I just got mine!

But I am being really thick? I just cant see where to add my 'evoucher'? I have items in my bag when I got to check out cannot find how to add it to my evouchers option

Help?
  • littlejem
    Options
    There's a problem with mine. I bought more than one voucher and they just sent me the same code each time!
  • chicarg
    chicarg Posts: 193 Forumite
    Options
    actually just got it... was going directly to secretsales.com from TCB instead of clicking on the link in the KGB email... done it now

thanks
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    yay iv just spent one of mine and paid £20 for vip membership for free delivery for a year Iv bought a few of these so thought it would benefit me to do this instead of paying delivery at £5 every order
  • libertysurf
    libertysurf Posts: 608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 14 December 2010 at 7:44PM
    Options
    littlejem wrote: »
    There's a problem with mine. I bought more than one voucher and they just sent me the same code each time!

Same thing here!

When I sent an email this is the response, Mail System Error - Returned Mail:
    "Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
    The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <support@kgbdeals.co.uk>
    Reason: No such user - psmtp"
  • howsaboutit
    howsaboutit Posts: 230 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 14 December 2010 at 7:49PM
    Options
    i also have 3 vouchers with the same code and it wont let me use them !!! iv just mailed KGB deals
    only managed to use one voucher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    got generated email from my mail to KGB deals

Thank you for your feedback. Our Support Team will review the information you have provided and reply back within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your interest in kgbdeals!

Type of Inquiry: technical problem
    Details: i purchase this deal 3 times and the same code has come through 3 times. It will only let me use one code. can you amend the codes to allow me to spend the offer. i have just paid extra money to be a vip on the secret sale site and now its looking like iv just wasted my money
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure