Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Comments

• Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Has anyone noticed any jobs on Quest this month? I haven't seen a thing :(

You mean Service Measure? Yep loads.
  • mrbanjo
    mrbanjo Posts: 275 Forumite
    Has anyone noticed any jobs on Quest this month? I haven't seen a thing :(

I'm not 100% but it looks as though they now have a hierarchy and release jobs straight away to some and then drip feed others, I hope i'm wrong
  • Big_Graeme
    mrbanjo wrote: »
    I'm not 100% but it looks as though they now have a hierarchy and release jobs straight away to some and then drip feed others, I hope i'm wrong

No, you are right. I can see 15 jobs on there, mostly Scotland and mostly cafes but there are jobs down South.

Certainly the paid jobs get fed out to regular workers, mainly I think because they need doing there and then.
  • mrbanjo
    mrbanjo Posts: 275 Forumite
    edited 23 July 2015 at 9:47PM
    Big_Graeme wrote: »
    No, you are right. I can see 15 jobs on there, mostly Scotland and mostly cafes but there are jobs down South.

Certainly the paid jobs get fed out to regular workers, mainly I think because they need doing there and then.

Despite having reports marked excellent and very good I can see two northern jobs and i'm down south.
  • Big_Graeme
    Down south to someone in Glasgow (where SM are) starts at Berwick mate.
  • Big_Graeme
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    RA money showing in the bank for tomorrow.

ABAi in the bank too.
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 741
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    SM are very good to deal with but I don't see many jobs. Down South too
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Has anyone managed to use the GFK phone recording service?. For some reason, the system was unable to ring my phone. Came through my on my calling ID, but did not ring the phone and could not work out why. Gave up in the end as the fee does not justify the faff IMHO. Five pages of brief on how to record the call and then the brief....
  • manutd99
    manutd99 Posts: 482
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    With so many companies on 1st page could someone recommend a few I could join with reasonable fees and reasonable amount of visits available.
  • Big_Graeme
    manutd99 wrote: »
    With so many companies on 1st page could someone recommend a few I could join with reasonable fees and reasonable amount of visits available.

all and none, best sign up with as many as you can, what works for me may not work for you.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback