Ryanair bags

124»

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Easyjet did at the beginning of April - hence the flavour of my posts.
    bigadaj wrote: »
    Well it's against regulations to do this on take off and landing.

Were you asked to sit hugging your bag or did you choose to?
  • MrsBartolozzi
    MrsBartolozzi Posts: 6,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Don't forget Ryanair let you take on another cabin bag too. I travelled with them twice in the past couple of weeks and took a cabin sized suitcase with wheels which went in the overhead locker and a 17L backpack which went under the seat, at my feet.

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • JoMax1
    JoMax1 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Prices have been changing daily,... its now £80 for 20kg and £65 for 15kg on the app... about £20 more if you book online!!
  • peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I know what the dimensions state, it's a pity the overhead lockers don't reflect that.

So I ask again - would you be happy to sit with luggage on your lap for the duration of a flight because there is no room above due to the fact that everybody has decided to carry all their luggage in the cabin rather than just keep it to the stuff they need for the flight?

If the lockers are full easyjet will put luggage in the hold for free, not make you keep it on your lap for the entire flight.
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • onomatopoeia99
    onomatopoeia99 Posts: 6,960 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    If the lockers are full easyjet will put luggage in the hold for free, not make you keep it on your lap for the entire flight.
    Yup, I've had that offered while waiting at the gate a few times. My hand luggage contains my valuables (laptop, DSLR, lenses - about £3,000 worth to replace with new) so I never avail myself of that offer as I'm not letting it out of my sight..
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • Ryanfuego
    Ryanfuego Posts: 20 Forumite
    No need to take a lot luggage in your situation. I suggest you to take some smaller bag, because the price for one big luggage is quite high and it does not worth it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure