E: 31/07 ?? - 'Nine Inch Nails' New Album

Comments

• great new addition well done martin
  • RickieFlack
    RickieFlack Posts: 20
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Almost 2 years later and it's still working, praise the nails :D

Many thanks for this, I lost everything while ago, and replacing furniture and oh yeh a life was closer to the top of the list, wish more bands were so kind to fans.

Thanks again :)
  • Haha, I got all excited then, I thought they had released something new even though they have stopped going!

Ah well, it is good it is still up. Annoyed my other half at the time though, he went out and bought it, he didn't realize I already had a FLAC copy for free.
    So so SO tired of being ripped off, and mislead
    Hope sharing saves some pain.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've downloaded it but not overly impressed with the 3 tracks I've listened to so far. I liked this band years ago but they don't sound like the same band on this album :o(
    2020 Wins:
  • RickieFlack
    Forumite
    Saetana wrote: »
    I've downloaded it but not overly impressed with the 3 tracks I've listened to so far. I liked this band years ago but they don't sound like the same band on this album :o(

Years ago :p how many are we talking about? And it's bloody free stop moaning :rotfl:

Pop Quiz: how many other bands do this for their fans? Answers on a £5 note to my email - all to be donated to running this site :)
  • Saetana wrote: »

I have to agree, I have every album (and most of the singles) and I think this is my least favorite release, at least in the worst 5. Perhaps this was why it was free? :D
    So so SO tired of being ripped off, and mislead
    Hope sharing saves some pain.
  • RickieFlack
    Forumite
    Jeez some people :) go to their site and add crit lol
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have to agree, I have every album (and most of the singles) and I think this is my least favorite release, at least in the worst 5. Perhaps this was why it was free? :D
    Sounds about right to me, and to the earlier poster I am not complaining about it being free, I'm complaining about it being a crap album, I've had several decent albums for free from various artists, presumably the freebie is a way of getting more sales eventually so the quality needs to be as good as a paid-for CD/download :)
    2020 Wins:
  • Izbizzle
    Izbizzle Posts: 316
    Forumite
    LOL I saw this and got all excited too! Oh well, he is producing some new NIN stuff soon so... :D:D

If you're a big fan his new band 'How to Destroy Angels' has a free 6-track EP which you can download HERE
  • thank you thank you, thank you i love this band :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport