Options

Comments

• fudgesmoothies
    Options
    asajj wrote: »
    This looks amazing. I should hunt for one maybe :p

No UUs yet for me. :cool:

I'd recommend it! Not that i'm enabling :rotfl:

My hayfever has also been terrible this week, i think all the wind we've had hasn't helped!

I do have some UU and a few Ins:

Lush Sakura Bath Bomb WDNBA. Really disliked this, did absolutely nothing for the water. I'm becoming more and more reluctant with the bath bombs, especially the ones costing almost £5
    Dove Original Deodrant (mini) WBA. This was in my overnight bag for work, finished up the rest of it and replaced it with another one.
    Soap and Glory Rich and Foamous Shower Gel 75ml WDBA. I loved the scent of this, always reluctant to purchase the large shower gels though as i like to change the scent of mine regularly.
    Lancome La Vie Belle Perfume Sample WDNB. I like this perfume but my goodness everyone wears it and i do get sick of smelling it.

And my two Ins from Lush. I don't live near a lush shop so thought i'd buy a few bits whilst i was near one:
    Butterball Bath bomb Probably the only one i consistently like!
    Milky Bath Bubble Bar
  • lucia22
    lucia22 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    UU

The Body Shop Skin Clearing Tea Tree Toner 60ml
    - This was great for my combination skin and even this small bottle lasted a while. Would definitely buy full size.

Boots Extract Festive Spiced Apple Body Butter 200ml - I loved this scent - I got this in the January sales. I'll definitely consider purchasing some more body butters from this range - once the stash reduces a bit!

Dove Purely Pampered Nourishing Lotion 250ml
    - This was lovely and it definitely softened my skin. However it was hard to get the remains of the product out of the bottle. Have replaced with another Dove body lotion.
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2019 Total UU since 2016 - 396 | Total February UU - 1
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One UU tonight:

Soap and Glory Heel Genius foot cream 50ml WDBA as full size. It's a great cream for my feet and it works it's magic overnight. Love this cream :)
  • shed35
    shed35 Posts: 240 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 June 2017 at 10:33PM
    Options
    Hi

This is my weekly update for June

UU
    Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel
    Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Sealant
    Versace Perfume (Travel Size)
    Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter
    Body Shop Satsuma Body Lotion
    Bayliss & Harding Horlock, Mulberry Thyme Body Lotion
    Body Shop Satsuma Body Mist
    Carmex Lipstick Balm

IN
    Superdrug B Glycolic Cleanising Peel x 2
    Palmolive Sensitive Skin Shower Milk

NBI
    ESPA Lip Balm

Total 91 going in the right direction

Going to start researching for products that have multi purposes and hopefully this will bring my stash down even further!
  • pinkfluffybabe
    pinkfluffybabe Posts: 2,986 Forumite
    Name Dropper Academoney Grad First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Second UU of June:

Dr Organic Eye Roller Ball WBA. I'm sure this was an advent calendar item but the metal ball makes it really cooling on your eye area. I've got another couple of eye products to use up but I'd get this again.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    lucia22 wrote: »
    UU

The Body Shop Skin Clearing Tea Tree Toner 60ml
    - This was great for my combination skin and even this small bottle lasted a while. Would definitely buy full size.

I'm using the serum for Tea Tree line and really like it. I use it if I'm having a bad time with spots/blackheads only. Very good product.

Those with hayfevers/colds, hope it gets better soon. Mine is cleared up mostly!
    ally.
  • lucia22
    Options
    asajj wrote: »
    I'm using the serum for Tea Tree line and really like it. I use it if I'm having a bad time with spots/blackheads only. Very good product.

I think I'll give the serum a go at some point, once I get through some more of the stash. :) I also have the odd breakout of spots. When I see TBS are having another sale, I might give in and stock up on some more stuff.
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2019 Total UU since 2016 - 396 | Total February UU - 1
  • lucia22
    Options
    UU

Patisserie de Bain Cranberries and Cream Bath & Shower Creme 200ml - This smelled lovely and lasted a good few uses - I used it in the bath. Would definitely consider buying again but plenty of bath stuff for the time being, and I don't have baths very often.

I'm on a bit of a roll this month and getting through more than usual. Off on holiday soon and I'll try and decant toiletries as much as possible so I'm not buying anything that will add to the stash. If I can find any sample sachets, I'll pack those too.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I have a UU: Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads x60

I WBA but will wait for the 3 for 2 offer as they are a bit expensive and offer makes them better value. I still not sure whether this should replace my toner or not though :eek:
    ally.
  • mad_scientist
    Options
    Some more UU! :j

5. Colgate toothpaste, 250ml tube - for some reason I bought a triple pack of these huge tubes of toothpaste and that's only the first one gone! Replaced with the same

6. L'Oreal shampoo Extraordinary Oil - bought this when my hair was having a dry frizzy spell and I think it did help. Technically not all UU'd as I decanted some into another open bottle of shampoo but this 400ml bottle is gone from my bathroom! Conditioner has gallons left in it :(

7. Lancome La Vie Est Belle sample from a magazine - WMB, quite liked this but by the time I actually need to buy more perfume something else will have caught my eye instead I'm sure

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
    No more buying unnecessary toiletries 2018
    35 UU / 13 unnecessary ins
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills