Iii

Comments

• Jevvers, I've also had the same problem. A fund I previously invested in via their regular investment option is now no longer available. I've recently queried why I wasn't notified of the change and am awaiting a response. Will post it here if receive anything.
  • goRt
    goRt Posts: 292
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    goRt wrote: »
    Can confirm iii is in total disarray - since the backend cut over it has forgotten to pay me (pension), old co didn't produce a P45 and now won't discuss me, new co has no info - so far I have been asked for previous pay slips, FP cert, who knows where this will end, but my formal complaint is overdue so we'll be off to the FoS [again]

ZERO payslips since start of Jan/18, delayed payment at start of 18-19, even further delayed payslip detailing [incorrect] deduction.
    No P45, no new starter checklist (for the backend switch), P43 enforcement notice from HMRC.

iii's position is to declare to HMRC that you have ongoing payments thereby HMRC rejects the P55.
    iii believes that as you have funds in your SIPP you could always take another payment even though it has no instruction to support this position - FOS's initial view was to support this without conducting any research - I've poked it in the eye with the regs and await a corrected response.
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,010
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I've had weeks of delay/misinformation/error and the final (admittedly very small) dividend for end March still not paid....after six months of hassle, I don't think that I could ever again contemplate an in specie transfer.
  • JasonPr
    JasonPr Posts: 127 Forumite
    II got my Consolidated Tax Certificate wrong. A dividend paid in July 2017 wasn't included. Maybe they didn't include any dividends received on their old platform.

Anyone else noticed this?
  • tg99
    tg99 Posts: 1,189
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    JasonPr wrote: »
    II got my Consolidated Tax Certificate wrong. A dividend paid in July 2017 wasn't included. Maybe they didn't include any dividends received on their old platform.

Did yours come today? I’ve not received mine yet (I was with TD Direct until acquired by II).
  • JasonPr wrote: »

Yes mine is missing a dividend from 2017 and i've messaged them. II messing up again really one of the most useless brokers.
  • goRt
    goRt Posts: 292
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    JasonPr wrote: »

Got notification for mine, needless to say it isn't actually there.
  • frugalmacdugal
    frugalmacdugal Posts: 10,077
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi,

got mine, though not showing dividends from 'Migrated Documents' (TD Direct) though can check these through statements.
  • JasonPr
    JasonPr Posts: 127 Forumite
    I received a reply in the meantime: "As we have been through platform changes during the 2017/2018 period, any dividends you have received in the 2017-18 tax year prior to December 2017 will not appear on your consolidated tax certificate. If you have received dividends this tax year before December 2017 you will also receive a consolidated tax voucher. If you are yet to receive both documents then this will be with you by the end of the week."

I think this is a complete joke. They issue a document which clearly says that it's for the whole tax year. And when queried they'll tell me I will receive a second document. If they'll issue two different documents, they should have clearly stated that when issuing the first. (Or only issue both at the same time). What if I filed my SA based on the document I received...

II continues to be a joke. Despite them offering good prices, I think I've (finally!) had enough. I just don't trust this company.
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,010
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    II continues to be a joke. Despite them offering good prices, I think I've (finally!) had enough. I just don't trust this company.

Am I surprised? Six months on and my transfer in specie is still technically not properly complete because they have still not paid (to me or Iweb) the end March dividend (admittedly very small) on the rump of one of my holdings.

Why was there a rump? Because II (or their agents) made an error and transferred a lower number of units than I owned and then had to make arrangements to transfer the balance - the transfer missed the ex div date and you can imagine the rest..

After four letters, an email, three complaints (not to mention Iweb's attempts to deal with this crew - I have a full A3 sheet showing their contacts with full details of "no progress" and actual incorrect information being given), I have had it up to the ears and beyond ....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure