12 packets of seeds- pay postage £3.20

Options
Katiehound
Katiehound Posts: 7,556 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 5 January 2016 at 8:19PM in Freebies (low spend)
12 packets of seeds from Thompson & Morgan worth £26.68
12 FREE* packets of seed This special selection of seeds has something for everyone to get the growing season under way. There are four vegetables for tasty home-grown harvests, four flower varieties that make excellent cut flowers, and four varieties of flower for attracting wildlife.

Collection includes one packet each of:
Vegetable Seeds: Salad leaves 'Bright and Spicy', Cucumber 'Jogger' F1, Chilli 'Cayenne' and Carrot 'Early Nantes 2'.
Cut flower Garden Seeds: Zinnia 'Miss Wilmot', Cornflower 'Blue Diadem', Nigella 'Persian Rose' and Chrysanthemum 'Polar Star'.
Wildlife Seeds: Rudbeckia 'Solar Eclipse', Echinacea 'Pink Parasol', Digitalis 'Summer King', Malva 'Mystic Merlin'.
Just pay the postage of £3.20

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/GW814

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 5 Jan: Several varieties of flower and vegetable seeds here – norm £27. Thompson & Morgan says the seeds will be dispatched by the end of January.

Big thanks to Katiehound for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
Many thanks
-Stash bust:in 2022:337
Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!

Comments

• savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Its worth this just for cucumber seeds alone. I paid last year almost £3 for Wilkos own brand for 6 seeds
  • pickledonionspaceraider
    pickledonionspaceraider Posts: 2,698 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 January 2016 at 6:09PM
    Options
    thank you, thats great
    With love, POSR <3
  • missusP
    missusP Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks, I just moved somewhere with a little communal area and was wondering where I could source some cheap seeds with something for everyone, perfect!
  • Kernow666
    Kernow666 Posts: 3,480 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    crazy price for seeds but thats the price if you go for branded ones , i get mine at Lidl or Aldi for under 50p a packet sometimes cheaper
    "If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane"
  • pickledonionspaceraider
    Options
    Kernow666 wrote: »
    crazy price for seeds but thats the price if you go for branded ones , i get mine at Lidl or Aldi for under 50p a packet sometimes cheaper

Not a crazy price, a bargain price, these worked out to 26 pence each so much cheaper than your Lidl

Brilliant, mine turned up very pleased with them, over the moon
    With love, POSR <3
  • moneysa
    Options
    looks great
  • Salome_2
    Salome_2 Posts: 67 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine arrived the other day, all snuggly wrapped and with some blurb to go with them.
    Very happy!
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure