Roamler

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    I think it depends on the area- i didn't need any as they needed people in my area !
    ally.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Don't waste your time with this app, the paid tasks are virtually non-existent. They want you to do endless (and pointless) free tasks to get experience points. This app is only good for the Netherlands where they are based!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• I don't think it's that bad. Has seemed a bit slow recently but sometimes they have good projects. Since Dec 2014 I've been paid over £200. Admittedly about 2/3 of that were in the first couple of months registered.
  • I like this app and in my area (only a small town) I have seen a few paid tasks at least once a week for the last few weeks, more paid tasks are opening next week too. I am a level 3. Personally I find the unpaid tasks fun to complete.
  • Hi, I know it's been about 18 months since you posted this but do you still have an activation code for Roamler? I've just got the app but need a code to continue. Thanks, Rich ;-)

It's normal to contribute to the forum first without asking for something in your first post.
  • tykesi wrote: »
    I've got three referrals I'm happy to share if anybody would like one.

No one-post wonders though :D

I would really love an invite code if you would be so kind?

Many thanks.
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    As this is a UK forum I doubt anybody will be able to answer. Why not contact Roamler and ask them instead?
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    All the answers are clear in the FAQ. If you can't do that maybe roamler isn't for you, you need to be accurate and provide good quality data on the tasks.
  • pliusas
    pliusas Posts: 78 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    tykesi wrote: »
    All the answers are clear in the FAQ. If you can't do that maybe roamler isn't for you, you need to be accurate and provide good quality data on the tasks.

Oh really? :D Where in FAQ is mentioned u dont need to add comment at all? In FAQ is said contact by email, but the real answer is contact app and etc. I already passed, and do lots of good quality data task for them.
  • This is a great app, I have been using for the past few months, a great way to earn a few extra pounds, would recommend
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure