Comping Guide - Getting Started & Other FAQs

Comments

• lilias
    lilias Posts: 7,902
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The comping emails are a bit hit and miss. I haven't had one for several days. At one point I didn't have any for months.
  • O.W.E.I
    O.W.E.I Posts: 413
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have been trying to find the comps ending today 01/11 to enter whatever's still open as I missed them yesterday.
    Whatever I try in the the Game Over thread no search options seem to bring them up - I've searched for a solution, but I can't find one, can anyone help please?

Many thanks!
  • lilias
    Forumite
    If all else fails google E:01/11" site:moneysavingexpert.com

Just check that your comps are from 2010 :)
  • O.W.E.I
    Forumite
    That was one of the searches I tried, some came up, but they were mixed in with other dates and nothing seemed to sort them.

And yes, there were ones for years ago...
  • lilias
    Forumite
    Well, I just tried

2010 E: 01/11" site:moneysavingexpert.com

and got pages of 2010 comps ending 01/11
  • O.W.E.I
    Forumite
    Thanks lilias, found them now - not sure what I was doing wrong before?
  • Help!

Hi all, I wondered if anyone could help... I'm looking for some free software which is the equivalent of Robo Form, but for the Mac...

Thanks in advance xx
  • Mamzie
    Mamzie Posts: 2,540
    Forumite
    I just run a search on RoboForm and Mac for here, and got quite a few posts referring to a program called 1password - from what I can see you get a free trial then pay for the more extensive version, same as ROboForm.

Tbh, the paid for version of ROboFOrm is much better than the free one, as you get multiple IDs, unlimited logons, Save form, etc. I imagine similair may well be true for 1password

linkie
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly :)

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx
  • Quick question for clarification on the multitude of Dennis publication comps.
    1. When several of the publications run the same comp (same question, same prize, same end date etc) can we enter once to each publication or is it one entry in total?
    2. Do they each pick a winner or is it one proze across the group?
    Thanks
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,789
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Quick question for clarification on the multitude of Dennis publication comps.
    1. When several of the publications run the same comp (same question, same prize, same end date etc) can we enter once to each publication or is it one entry in total?
    2. Do they each pick a winner or is it one proze across the group?
    Thanks

weeowen67 usually posts the Dennis comps, think he'd know

:) hth
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure