$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Comments

• Morning fellow Buxers. :D

Has anyone got to grips with the neo handy manager?

I used it when I very first started on neo but it seemed to mess up my laptop. Whether it was that or coincidence as we also put windows 10 on at a similar time.

Considering having another go to help with recycling as makes my eyes go funny looking to see who could do with getting the chop.

Did discover this morning though that 2 of my refs are marked for imminent auto recycle and though not clicked for a while, their average is pretty good so I have locked them. At least I think I have.

Clicked on the lock symbol so this should stop them from being auto recycled right?

Seem to learn something new on this site every day. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Mooooorning :)

Mare i use the little slider watsit to help with recycling and its really easy. I have my min set to 0.6 so any under that show as pink. I then sort by avg or referral since date and recycle from that. I never really got to grips with the handy manager though i didn't spend any time on it really.

This morning my clicks are down a little to 383. Did a bit of recycling and also decided to turn the auto renew on for 7 days to go and 30 days extension time. I will see how that goes for a few days to see if it helps me or not....

Haven't really thought everything though yet for the next month but if i can keep my clicks up to around 400 i should have enough to extend my golden on 30th April ok so am focusing on that right now :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Yeah I use the slider thing too.

Hope your golden renewal plans go well.

:D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    KM, I used to use the Handy Manager, but I just didn't find it handy so have opted for using the three colours, and have put green as the good ones and red as the 'could do better'. It is then a quick check of colour and days clicked filtering and I am left with the recycling options.

I just don't see how anyone can predict an unknown clickers activities, so I don't think on the psychology of it now. I just need clicks!

And yes KM, padlock them and they won't be recylced.

I have extended another 5rrs for 240 days. At last I have found a system that motivates me to check that I have funds in the account to do so. Unfortunately they are at present just covering the costs so I shall have to look at doing tasks (when the children go back to school)

Well done FC on having a goal for golden. You can do it!
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • Tasking regularly does make a difference but I feel like I can only concentrate on them when no one is about as if people talk to me, I make mistakes and then get frustrated.
  • Does anyone use the flag that is next to the referral number?

Never really looked at this.
  • Floxxie
    Forumite
    Does anyone use the flag that is next to the referral number?

Never really looked at this.

No, there were more than 3 colours so too complicated for me to remember my own system :D
  • Floxxie
    Forumite
    Tasking regularly does make a difference but I feel like I can only concentrate on them when no one is about as if people talk to me, I make mistakes and then get frustrated.
    Exactly me which is why I am not doing any until the children go back to school!
  • lupyloo
    lupyloo Posts: 941 Forumite
    Update :

51/105 rr extended 240 days
    earned 12.43
    points 1148
    coins 290

I can't use neobux handy tool as dont have a windows laptop, using chromebook :(

I am using Marchexport list for excel that I found on the neobux forum, there is also a really helpful video showing exactly what to do. Only been using it for 3 days properly because I was figuring out how to do it. Just kept pausing video and clicking back and forth between them both. Not only am I learning about neobux but also learning how to use excel lol. Can't really give an honest opinion yet but will let you know how it is going in a few weeks. Not sure if posting their is allowed links but if you want them feel free to pm me. Or let me know if I can post and I will update later.
    Avg went below 1 yesterday so recycled 14 altogether with poor avg and no clicks for past 5 days. Not sure if this is the way to go but I suppose it will be trial and error.
    Going to keep extending 1 referral a day for as long as the 240 day 32% discount showing, will then wait until April to do the rest.
    Will give me breathing space when they need to renewed if I do it this way rather than in a big chunk.
    Tried some coin offers today so will let you know if they credit. Has anyone found any good ones. I am mainly just clicking videos on points but only showing 3 a day for last few days.

Have a great clicking day x
    Clixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
    Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Hi everyone :)

My little clickers have slowed down but i'm guessing it is the hols. Was down to 353 yesterday. Extended a few for 30 days as i figured out i won't be able to do them all for 240 without running out of cash - going to do a bit of juggling on that to see how i get on...
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure