Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    The activity page used to be quite useful for that but i can't expand on each receipt to see what offers were redeemed anymore so it's not that great now. It used to show pending claims but doesn't do that for me anymore. Not sure if it's just my browser or if it's the same for everyone

https://www.quidco.co.uk/activity/clicksnap

yes i am finding this annoying as well especially when I've uploaded a receipt with numerous cashback items on it id rather each item was listed separately

Ive had endless issues with uploading milk receipts , twice I've just got the 1p so I've had to email them to get the £1 awarded as well

The final one I did on Sunday but the receipt was declined as being folded - it wasnt, it was just a very long Waitrose receipt. So i uploaded again but this time it just seems to have vanished altogether so I've emailed them with 2 upload numbers and yet more photos - the milk is the very first item on the receipt

I am finding it easier to photograph the receipt first and then upload the pics from the camera roll rather than snap as i go but even then it seems to take ages to load
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • For anyone still up I have finally managed to order 4 of the JR sets from boots:j:j
    Might have took me a month but got there in the end:T:j

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Morning.

Ending today, Schmackos dog treats and Rodeo dog treats 3 for £3.00 (currently £1.58 each).

https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls87586

Both the Schmackos (20 pack) and Rodeo (8 pack) should compare to Tesco 3 for £3.00 offer, £4.74 v £3.00, but will depend on whether price stays at £1.58 each.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle/725826_1828601.html
  • 5pk of bikini briefs £1.49 M&S 70% sale hth
  • thanks for the information
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    edited 12 October 2016 at 5:05AM
    For anyone still up I have finally managed to order 4 of the JR sets from boots:j:j
    Might have took me a month but got there in the end:T:j

V x

I couldn't get to sleep so have been watching tv and doing decluttering and just opened laptop, clicked on Boots and there they were so I've ordered 2 sets (paid with PayPal balance so doesn't alter my Oct spending ;) ) and came on here to post and then saw your post VT lol

http://www.boots.com/en/John-Frieda-Luxurious-Volume-Bundle_1788899/
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Good morning it's a bit warmer today so far, lets hope it stays that way.

Not been on for a while, I hope we are all fit and well.

Hopefully I haven't missed too much c u later, time for a coffee and catch up
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Good morning :)
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    tweets - just seen advert for Stand up to Cancer on 21st October on channel 4 and they said that Jose is going take part in it
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Good morning ...just a theory about COS and offers but I think the reason

some offers are repeated is because you never got them first time round

so hence that is why people are getting sausages back again and again

as they have not been able to buy them when first offered ..just a

theory ....those with accounts for there spouse as well might be able to

confirm this theory
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories