What have you spent today 25/10/06?

Comments

• Imelda
    Imelda Posts: 1,399 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    hi all,

I am going for a no spender, lunch was on work so nothing spent there and had 3 courses so I shouldn't feel hungry before my evening class tonight. Might have to buy a drink there though (had a couple of glasses of wine and already feeling dehydrated) so maybe 60p, but I'll try not to.
    Saving for an early retirement!
  • poorbutrich
    poorbutrich Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Just milk 75p.
    Overpay!
  • Hi All,

Had a bit of a spend today but nothing major!!:j

£2.10 on a retirement card for FIL, 75p on sweets for the kids. oh and a first class stamp.

DD is having a sleepover tomorrow night and I am on strict orders to provide pizzas, fizzy drinks and sweeties for a midnight feast! Will have to go shopping in the morning! :mad:
  • livinginhope
    livinginhope Posts: 1,897 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I've had a rotten day,my back has been hurting for days,but this morning I couldn't get out of bed :mad: couldn't use the internet as service was down and horrible weather too.
    On the bright side because of the bad day it has been a no spend one :j ,so far,sending DH off to Asda to buy a curry to cheer me up :o so will have spent £5.97,not too bad :rolleyes:
    Debt at highest £102k :eek:
    Lightbulb moment march 2006
    Debt free october2017 :j
    Finally sleeping easy in my bed :A
  • Its a NSD for me:T

So wet and miserable here I wouldnt go out if you paid me.....

oh go on then, i will if you insist!:D
    Experience is the toughest teacher because she gives the test first then the lesson
    DFW Nerd 196 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS.
    Coins found whilst dog walking £7.56 Sun-Fri challenge: £10.00 - Spent £0.00
  • Storm
    Storm Posts: 1,749 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    £3.02 in ASDA for my lunch, bread & milk to see me through until payday next Tuesday (eek!) Only got £23.58 now though to last me until then, so going to have to have a couple of no spend days & actually take lunch with me to work!
    Total Debt 13th Sept 2006 (exc student loan): £6240.06 :eek:
    O/D 1 [strike]£1250 [/strike]O/D 2 [strike]£100[/strike] Next a/c [strike]£313.55[/strike]@ 26.49% Mum [strike]£130[/strike] HSBC [strike]£4446.51[/strike]@15.75%[STRIKE]M&S £580.15@ 4.9%[/STRIKE]
    Total Debt 30th April 2008: £0 100% paid off!

PROUD TO [STRIKE]BE DEALING [/STRIKE] HAVE DEALT WITH MY DEBT ;)
  • D&DD
    D&DD Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    Too long sitting on here watching Loopylou's thread..thats what I've spent!
    Seriously though another NSD here even with the kids home,whats going on??:confused:
  • Was going to post some e bay parcels but the weather here is so bad I couldn't face walking to the post office so a no spend day for me ....yay!!
    Will have to post tomorrow tho!
  • crawley_girl
    crawley_girl Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    £40 odd quid on petrol... not bad considering I haven't had to put any in for 5 weeks. Am proud!

:heartpuls CG :heartpuls
    Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
  • jackieb
    jackieb Posts: 27,605 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    £11.xx in Costcutters for milk and odds and sods, including 18 Velvet toilet rolls. Would have probably spent more if i'd gone to Tescos. Quite a good day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure