Leicester Square for Les Mis??

Hi all....
I want to take my 11 yr old to see Les Mis in the Easter break and wondered if those booths in Leicester Square really do sell cheaper tickets ??
If not does anyone know the best place to get tickets ??
Thanks !

Comments

• natnhay
    natnhay Posts: 384 Forumite
    Hi
    We didn't find the ticket booths cheap when we were looking for tickets for Matilda.We were already in London to see Wicked on the Tues evening,so went to the theatre in question directly on the day of the performance (wed matinee) and got £95 seats for £30.
    Check online what seats the theatre has before you go to give you an idea if there would be any available on the day.Good Luck
    Both shows we watched were great.
  • Zinger549
    Zinger549 Posts: 1,306 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    If you go to the TKTS booth that is the official one. http://www.tkts.co.uk/
    Come on you Irons
  • RuthnJasper
    RuthnJasper Posts: 4,032 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Zinger549 wrote: »
    If you go to the TKTS booth that is the official one. http://www.tkts.co.uk/

That is definitely the proper one - I've used it quite a few times. My advice is to get there as early as you can and be prepared to queue. That's the best way of getting bargains for the best shows. Waiting isn't too bad - just across the Square from the ticket booth is the Capital Radio/XFM building, so you sometimes see celebrity guests or the DJs going in and out. ;) It's a good place to people-watch generally.

You probably know this already, but do try and avoid the lure of the unofficial ticket outlets and the touts; they are usually expensive for dreadful seats. Also, if you can't get anything for Les Mis, please do keep an open mind and maybe go for something you might not have considered, it will still be a good experience!

Hope you and your son have a great time! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure