hflower74 Posts: 1,290 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Dont forget Quidco 6%
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    hflower74 wrote: »
    Dont forget Quidco 6%

Thanks for heads up, i have changed the OP.
    Jenny
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • pash_2
    pash_2 Posts: 4,963 Forumite
    where do you put the code for free delivery, i cant find it and im on the "place order" page, dont want to go any further!!!!!!!!

Pash xxx
  • newmommyjen
    pash wrote: »
    where do you put the code for free delivery, i cant find it and im on the "place order" page, dont want to go any further!!!!!!!!

Pash xxx
    click on go to check out.
    will ask you to sign in to ur account, account no, name and password.
    then it will open page with ur order , on the right hand side out line in red is where u stick the code in.

Hope that helps
  • harryharp
    harryharp Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    Call me sad, but I've worked out the cost per gram of these 800g ones for £2.99, compared to the supermarket ones which are 1.2kg and are 2 for £9. They both work out EXACTLY THE SAME, ie about 37p per gram! The only advantage with the Studio ones as far as I can see is the 6% Quidco cashback (I'm also assuming the code for free postage will work). I think I've worked it out correctly- please feel free to correct my maths, it's never been my strong point....

I think this is quite crafty of this company. Many people will just assume that these tins are the same as the ones in Tesco/Sainsburys etc. and think they're getting a bargain.
  • newmommyjen
    harryharp wrote: »
    Call me sad, but I've worked out the cost per gram of these 800g ones for £2.99, compared to the supermarket ones which are 1.2kg and are 2 for £9. They both work out EXACTLY THE SAME, ie about 37p per gram! The only advantage with the Studio ones as far as I can see is the 6% Quidco cashback (I'm also assuming the code for free postage will work). I think I've worked it out correctly- please feel free to correct my maths, it's never been my strong point....

I think this is quite crafty of this company. Many people will just assume that these tins are the same as the ones in Tesco/Sainsburys etc. and think they're getting a bargain.

Yes, they are not the same size as the ones in supermarket.
    I would say its the next size up from buying the boxed roses.
    Or if you feel the larger tins is a bit too much, and the box is not quite enough.
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    harryharp wrote: »

37p X 800 grammes = £296

I assume you mean 0.37p per gram? 800 X 0.37 = £2.96 ;)
    Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• harryharp
    harryharp Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    derrick wrote: »
    37p X 800 grammes = £296

I assume you mean 0.37p per gram? 800 X 0.37 = £2.96 ;)
    Yes, thank you!! I thought I'd probably got a decimal point in the wrong place....but anyway, both still both work out roughly the same, ie. 0.37p per gram!
  • nikib_3
    nikib_3 Posts: 80 Forumite
    mine arrived today, nice size tin to save over eating, thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills