Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    SergioRam wrote: »
    Signout of Swagbucks, switch wifi off your phone, use 3G, sign back in, complete offer...receive 50sb.... switch wifi back on. Job done!

Five Min Fun (via Discover Offers on Homepage) credited 50 SBs for me using this method via Chrome on my Android, many thanks!

Please can I gently & politely ask that people save posting Search wins until they have something else to post. It causes potentially thousands of members to visit the website each time. Search wins are actually random, so whilst it may be fun for some to share a win, it just takes up thread space and wastes time for those not interest. :)
  • Trying to run engageme.tv and it has stopped showing ads just one view away from being credited 1SB - Funny that!!
  • holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    kippygolf wrote: »
    Five Min Fun (via Discover Offers on Homepage) credited 50 SBs for me using this method via Chrome on my Android, many thanks!

Please can I gently & politely ask that people save posting Search wins until they have something else to post. It causes potentially thousands of members to visit the website each time. Search wins are actually random, so whilst it may be fun for some to share a win, it just takes up thread space and wastes time for those not interest. :)

Sorry didn't realise. Thought I was being helpful.
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett Posts: 315 Forumite
    Instant survey 6SB one question on the financial crash
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 March 2017 at 12:27PM
    Trying to run engageme.tv and it has stopped showing ads just one view away from being credited 1SB - Funny that!!

Just ran mine. Doing App Trailers. Started with Action against Lungworm advert. Clicked fwd to adverts and it played the same advert each time bar the last when it played cancer research. Took less than 4 minutes to get the 1SB

Bonus for Today:

13/03/17 Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus 4 SB
    13/03/17 Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 1 SB
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Trying to run engageme.tv and it has stopped showing ads just one view away from being credited 1SB - Funny that!!

I found that the counter still doesn't make sense. It credited 1 sb and ticked the box after 0.8. What you are saying kind of confirms that the ads are only showing at particular times of the day....but today it took an awful lot longer, like over an hour, there must have been a lot fewer ads. I don't sit and wait or click ahead, I get on with life while it's doing its thing, so don't know what the ratio of ads to videos was.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    SergioRam wrote: »
    Signout of Swagbucks, switch wifi off your phone, use 3G, sign back in, complete offer...receive 50sb.... switch wifi back on. Job done!

That worked for me too :)
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Happygreen wrote: »
    I found that the counter still doesn't make sense. It credited 1 sb and ticked the box after 0.8. What you are saying kind of confirms that the ads are only showing at particular times of the day....but today it took an awful lot longer, like over an hour, there must have been a lot fewer ads. I don't sit and wait or click ahead, I get on with life while it's doing its thing, so don't know what the ratio of ads to videos was.

The counter goes:

0.1 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.7 0.8 for the 6 adverts. Has done this for as long as I can remember.

You notice niff naff like this when you have worked with numbers most of your life.;)
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    Merlin139 wrote: »
    The counter goes:

0.1 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.7 0.8 for the 6 adverts. Has done this for as long as I can remember.

You notice niff naff like this when you have worked with numbers most of your life.;)

:rotfl: blame logical thinking, that 1+1+1+1+1+1 makes 6 :rotfl:
    thanks for clarifying for the ones who go and do the washing up while it runs
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Sarebear78
    Sarebear78 Posts: 146 Forumite
    edited 13 March 2017 at 12:38PM
    The Entertainment EngageMe tv seems to be paying out quite easily this morning - only appears to be needing 0.8 Swagbucks again on the counter to trigger a SB reward. The ads seem plentiful too at the minute - hope that is the case for everyone so it ticks off the Discover on the Daily task list x

Only just noticed the above comments - hope that was only on the other choices of Engageme TV
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure