Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Comments

• craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Oh Louby . Have a big hug. Sounds like she has a very bad dose of the green eyed monster . She must be very insecure if she feels the need to express her jealousy so publicly. Stupid woman. I have a cuttlebug too if you need more help swinging it .

Betterlife . Hope your little one feels better soon . It's awful when they are ill you just feel so helpless. Hugs to you too .

I had a good laugh this morning carly signed to me that her mouths broken her mum said she keeps telling her it's poorly so we had a look and her throats all red poor thing. The ammount she chatters now it doesn't sound broken lol.

Congrats to our latest winner . Deffo a fab prize.
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • fluffyb
    fluffyb Posts: 1,025 Forumite
    Been reading some of your blogs - what an amazingly talented lot you are :T:D

I have just invested in a load of copic caio marker pens and been looking for a good digital stamp website so I can print off loads of blanks to practise with the copics. Mine never look as good as the tutorials on You Tube :rotfl::rotfl::o
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Hi all,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post, so many pages to catch up on as always happens when I don't come on for a weekend LOL ...

Hope everyone is ok?

some of you will have spotted my blog and also my facebook status, my poor cuttlebug C plate cracked in half! I have never heard such a loud noise! eek!!

New challenge started over on Ladybug Crafts Ink, the theme is Love is all around!

Big thankyou to Flourgirl, posty just bought me a very very pretty card!! its beautiful!! xxx
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Fluffy . If you want some free digis to practice with try here and here . For ones to buy mo manning has some fab ones here .

Big thanks to rainmac .

oops i saw your c plate on facebook i'm convinced mine will break everytime i use it .
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • fluffyb
    fluffyb Posts: 1,025 Forumite
    Thank you very much craftygranny :T

Can't wait to go and have a good look :T
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Hi all,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post, so many pages to catch up on as always happens when I don't come on for a weekend LOL ...

Hope everyone is ok?

some of you will have spotted my blog and also my facebook status, my poor cuttlebug C plate cracked in half! I have never heard such a loud noise! eek!!

New challenge started over on Ladybug Crafts Ink, the theme is Love is all around!

Big thankyou to Flourgirl, posty just bought me a very very pretty card!! its beautiful!! xxx

I did see your C plate - ouch! How much is a new one? Has the postie bought a lightweight parcel for your OH ;) If so no peeking x
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • Not had chance to catch up yet

But hugs to Betterlife

Louby Lou hugs to you also.. Playground bullies are awful. Try not to let them get to you. I know its easier said than done.

Marg My water card is on my homepage ;)

Rusty Think my bug breaking would of really made you jump then LOL
    I did see it had broke on fb.. Left you a little message on there xx

Thanks for all the comments on my homepage ;O) Right im and off to try and catch up a little. Then i have DT work to do.' B' word to catch up on then i really want to try and find time to enter some challenges myself.

Hugs where needed xxx
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    dallam Your patchwork cards are lovely and really clever idea too

Louby - vent away!! That's so pathetic!! Standing by with cuttlebug at the ready just point me and Wifey at her... :) It's at times like this I think Facebook should be banned. I take it you can't report her or anything (not on facebook so don't know all the ins and outs of it) Isn't it a pity that schools don't have a bullying policy for parents! She's bullying you!! Ooh I feel my blood starting to boil - I mean do these people have nothing better to do. If she's so desperate for a dinner invite I'd asked her and put some laxative in her food - that'd shut her up :rotfl:

betterlife Aww poor wee soul - sending you hugs. You must have got a fright. I hope he gets better soon. Clicked on your poll too.

arytdoll :rotfl: love you new avatar :rotfl:

Congratulations ******

craftygranny Aww gentle hugs to Carly and I hope her broken throat mends soon

Off for a wander round blogland - catch you later.
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    PepPop wrote: »
    Louby - vent away!! That's so pathetic!! Standing by with cuttlebug at the ready just point me and Wifey at her... :) It's at times like this I think Facebook should be banned. I take it you can't report her or anything (not on facebook so don't know all the ins and outs of it) Isn't it a pity that schools don't have a bullying policy for parents! She's bullying you!! Ooh I feel my blood starting to boil - I mean do these people have nothing better to do. If she's so desperate for a dinner invite I'd asked her and put some laxative in her food - that'd shut her up :rotfl:

LOL PepPop :rotfl: Let's get an extra large pot just for her :rotfl:

Craftygranny, awww poor Carly, hope she feels better soon x
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    rainmac wrote: »
    I did see your C plate - ouch! How much is a new one? Has the postie bought a lightweight parcel for your OH ;) If so no peeking x

Not today he hasn't but he did bring me a gorgeous card from Flourgirl ... and my new stamps from Whipper snapper, good job I cleared some out as I wouldn't had had the room for them :rotfl: ... will keep an eye out for the lightweight parcel for my OH ... that sounds really bad :rotfl: I should say that I asked rainmac to make me a valentines day card from my OH. I am paying her for her hard work in stash but apparently not allowed to pay her until I see it ... so will get to open it on saturday night when we have our meal together :D Thankyou so much xxx
    Oh and new one has cost me £11.99 from ebay, I couldn't find any in stock anywhere and the ones which I did find were all Kars branded ones?? which although cheaper not sure if they are any good? OH reckons he might know someone who can make me some in lots of 10!
    Not had chance to catch up yet

But hugs to Betterlife

Louby Lou hugs to you also.. Playground bullies are awful. Try not to let them get to you. I know its easier said than done.

Marg My water card is on my homepage ;)

Rusty Think my bug breaking would of really made you jump then LOL
    I did see it had broke on fb.. Left you a little message on there xx

Thanks for all the comments on my homepage ;O) Right im and off to try and catch up a little. Then i have DT work to do.' B' word to catch up on then i really want to try and find time to enter some challenges myself.

Hugs where needed xxx

Yes I really would have jumped a blooming mile, I felt the snapping plate vibrate through the handle :( ... poor C plate :( RIP! LOL ... my friend called me this morning and sounded really down ... she asked if I was mourning :( ... I told her I was ... she is genuinely gutted for my loss :rotfl: and yes she is as crackers as me :D

Right got to dash ... Rainmac I am about to email you, I need an opinion! xxx
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport