Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Comments

• flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Saveapenny so glad you are feeling well again. The photos of Harry are gorgeous he is so cute, I'm really pleased he is ok and thriving.
    What a fab present you have made, I love everything, your son and girlfriend must be really pleased and glad they have such a clever Mum. I'm sure it will be well received.

Rainmac I will go with the Green theme. Need to get my thinking cap on:)
  • Gangstabird
    Gangstabird Posts: 1,920 Forumite
    Those little shoes are lovely Eski.

RAinmac, I am loving loving that cross stitch. Really lovely.

I have only just come onto this thread and it's got so long so am about to read it all from page 221
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Saveapenny - he is absolutely gorgeous!! Fabulous baby gifts - I love the matching card and gift tag, and the booties are so cute. I love the stork bundle too -I have never seen one before.
    Eskimette - are you going to join us on the scrapbooking thread too - I would love to see some of your pages?
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    I have to say I pinched the idea of the stork bundle from Rusty when she helped me with thte nappy cake I made for Harry...Its no where near as good as hers but I do try
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • Eskimette
    Eskimette Posts: 34 Forumite
    saveapenny wrote: »
    Eski..dont forgot to join http://craftyplace.yuku.com/directory its a bit neater than here everything as its own section so its easier to find and monthly challenges and swaps...Its all the same people so your just as welcome there

Thanks I will do

Eski
  • Eskimette
    melissa75 wrote: »
    Saveapenny - he is absolutely gorgeous!! Fabulous baby gifts - I love the matching card and gift tag, and the booties are so cute. I love the stork bundle too -I have never seen one before.
    Eskimette - are you going to join us on the scrapbooking thread too - I would love to see some of your pages?

I will do, although have only done about 20 scrapbook pages. I did do my hubby a scrapbook of love to open just before he went to bed the night before our wedding tho, which went down very well.

Eski
  • JailhouseBabe
    JailhouseBabe Posts: 1,590 Forumite
    Evening all :hello:
    Another one out of the closet; eski - you have another stalker follower.:D

Too many cards to mention, I've loved all of them :)

Rainmac - glad to hear your mum's nearly finished her radiotherapy, hopefully everything will go well from hereon in (is that an Irish thing or does everyone say that? It looks weird now I've written it down!). I'm sure she'll love the picture, it's perfect. I love how you've missed out the letters I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U. from the alphabet around the frame ;)
    Saveapenny - glad you're feeling a bit better. Lovely photos of Harry, you must be so happy to have him home x

I finally made something with the Laura Ashley stash that I won:
    3May09061.jpg

It's only the backing paper and the ribbon. The vintage image I got from this site (or one of the links from it, I can't remember!). I've wanted to try something with a vintage image for a while, I'm not convinced that this works though.
    some people grin and bear it, others smile and do it :)
  • Eskimette
    Those little shoes are lovely Eski.

Think you mean the ones that saveapenny made, but yes they are adorable

Eski
  • 1982girl
    1982girl Posts: 47 Forumite
    Hi all, I used to follow this thread but over the last 6 months i had loads going on so havent been making cards. I sorted all my stuff out this weeknd and couldnt believe how much stuff i'd forgotten about. Im going to try and use my time better and start making cards again, its a great way for me to chill out. Iv been looking through all the cards and there are talented people on this thread. Hope you dont mind if i join in xxx
  • Eskimette
    1982girl wrote: »
    Hi all, I used to follow this thread but over the last 6 months i had loads going on so havent been making cards. I sorted all my stuff out this weeknd and couldnt believe how much stuff i'd forgotten about. Im going to try and use my time better and start making cards again, its a great way for me to chill out. Iv been looking through all the cards and there are talented people on this thread. Hope you dont mind if i join in xxx

Welcome, I joined this thread today and everyone here is lovely.

Eski
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport