PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Another good recipe site

Thanks to someone on this site - I'm very sorry I cannot retrace who it was gave a link to www.hillbillyhousewife.com I've found a few good recipes on there, the puddings and chocolate syrup are lovely!!
There is a page where you can click on recipes under catagories, eggs and cheese, or meats, cakes, etc etc.
Some good tips on there with dried milk and making buttermilk, yoghurts and so on.

Comments

• ladygrey_2
    ladygrey_2 Posts: 374 Forumite
    thanks it looks a good site.
  • Queenie
    Queenie Posts: 8,793 Forumite
    I discovered that site a while back, it is very interesting! I was fascinated by the pages on feeding your family cheaply and preparing ahead for the following days meals too.

Thank you for the reminder :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PMS Pot: £57.53 Pigsback Pot: £23.00
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    This one too is among our collection at the bottom of the Cooking section of the MEGA Index, thanks :)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • Glad it was of some help. I bought some ziplock bags in £land and made up batches of the rice a roni and the rices - yellow rice is a frim favourite and as I have a packet ready! in my ziplock bag very easy as well!
  • Lydia_2
    Lydia_2 Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Post
    Thats a good site halloween queen. Thankyou.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure