PIP, Motability, and a car ending before end?

Options
Hello all,

This question is playing on my mind and I need help. My PIP award ends in November next year, however my Motability vehicle needs to be handed in on Feb 2018. What would normally happen after that as this is my first ever claim. I just do not want to hand my car in and then go 9 months with nothing. If I have to buy a car for those 9 months I am not going to be able to get anything high enough to help me get in and out for the small amount of money I will have to pay for a vehicle.. Pleae can you help?

Thank you all

Comments

• poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,949 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    zexbox wrote: »
    Hello all,

This question is playing on my mind and I need help. My PIP award ends in November next year, however my Motability vehicle needs to be handed in on Feb 2018. What would normally happen after that as this is my first ever claim. I just do not want to hand my car in and then go 9 months with nothing. If I have to buy a car for those 9 months I am not going to be able to get anything high enough to help me get in and out for the small amount of money I will have to pay for a vehicle.. Pleae can you help?

Thank you all
    You posted the same question a couple of months ago...here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5636437. Your question was answered but you never replied. Reviews are done 1 year before your award is due to end so for you your review would be Nov 2017.
  • zexbox
    zexbox Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for that.

Im sorry I asked the same question I have a problem and due to my epilepsy my memory is really bad, and now I have found out this last month that I have a illness with a internal part of my brain too, that part also contributes to memory loss aswell as MS. It is a living nightmare trying to remember stuff, and if I have not wrote it down somewhere I will forget I ever did it. Luckily this time I wrote it down, so im sorry everyone and thank you for reanswering me I appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure