Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Blimey.
    'Tis not warm today at all.
    Forced to put heating on :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,246 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    I would've put my heating on today if I had any. Lots of nice new radiators not connected to anything yet. Instead curled up on sofa with the dog and a throw.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • I miss my on her holidays dog.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • beanielou
    I enjoyed dog sitting at the weekend~~without the dog walking :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,569 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You must be popping with pride for your son.
    What a difference in the weather this week from last - I'd like somewhere in between the 2 with a blue sky and for it to be constant for more than a few days.
    Hope the door fund is growing ��
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    I am popping with pride indeed.
    His GF's was today & my boy's tomorrow :)
    Door fund is growing nicely thank you Milan.
    Hope you are on the mend. Take care.

Big thanks to each & every one of you who has been kind enough to contribute to the door fund.
    Appreciated more than you know.

• beanielou
    Getting nervous & excited in equal mesure.
    I am a tad(well a lot) nervous/frightened about falling in such a busy envioroment.
    I am strong & stable, I am strong & stable ................
    & breathe :rotfl:

• maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,985 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hoping that all goes well tomorrow, you will be bursting with pride, enjoy every minute.:D
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • beanielou
    maddiemay wrote: »
    Hoping that all goes well tomorrow, you will be bursting with pride, enjoy every minute.:D

Thank you :D

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,569 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :beer::beer:Hope you are having an amazing day:beer:
    January spends - £587.58
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business