PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Save Money Good Food ITV

123457»

Comments

• JackieO wrote: »
    I watched a bit on catch-up tv and £268 per week for them all seemed a lot of cash.My DD had four lads at home (although one is away at Uni at the moment)and they all have healthy appetites but she has never spent that sort of money per week ,even when all five of her children lived at home.But then she doesn't do ready meals either Her lads all have a cooked meal every night even though both her and her OH work full time. She always says its down to organisation and the menu's are up on the freezer every week with what they are eating for dinner that night.
    I like chicken ,but don't think I could eat it every night :)

Just caught up with this episode. Is it just me or was there no beef in the beef and bean stew Matt made? I saw pork, bacon and chicken stock go in :huh:
    Every act of kindness, no matter how small, isn’t wasted ❤️
    "It’ll be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright - it’s not the end"
    Every pound we spend is a vote for the sort of world we want

2021 wins - 1
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I caught up with Tuesday's episode late last night. It was a nice family, but I was not impressed by the father's disdain of leftovers.

Try listening to this article from 11.16. Its just a few minutes long to hear an incredibly powerful story of waste in the world: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04kj4f2

The harsh reality of life outside the US and Europe described really stirred me.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • purpleybat
    purpleybat Posts: 477 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Just caught up with this episode. Is it just me or was there no beef in the beef and bean stew Matt made? I saw pork, bacon and chicken stock go in :huh:

youre right, i commented on it too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport