Sealed Pot Challenge!!

Comments

• i am in but i have a few side lines ~

1) i have already started, i have a terr and only fill it with £1 & £2 (my 1p, 2p and 5p go into two seperate pots which then when full and once changed the notes will go in my terr) however i guess i have about £5 in there maybe less...

2) my terr gets smashed when it full be it before the 12months or after
  • Sea78 wrote: »
    I'll join this too - will use my son's terrimundi :) Also I will aim to then use the money for a family christmas treat next year as the aim of the pot was for happiness :) He'll be 3 and a half by then so will enjoy whatever we do!

I actually think I can do this one! :D

Perhaps I should get a different pot though and keep DS's just for his own stuff...actually think I will. Am off to home bargains tomorrow so will get one of those tins from there cheap.
    Thanks!
    Sea xx

sea i have a sealled tin you can have if you want it, its covered in differnt animals ~ i have a dog, cat or monkey left. Its like those sealed tins you can buy but its bigger than the biggest you can get (if that makes sense) like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Money-savings-tin-Money-box-cash-can-Swear-box_W0QQitemZ110196670204QQihZ001QQcategoryZ149QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  • mumzyof2
    mumzyof2 Posts: 3,343 Forumite
    Sea78 wrote: »
    I'll join this too - will use my son's terrimundi :) Also I will aim to then use the money for a family christmas treat next year as the aim of the pot was for happiness :) He'll be 3 and a half by then so will enjoy whatever we do!

I actually think I can do this one! :D

Perhaps I should get a different pot though and keep DS's just for his own stuff...actually think I will. Am off to home bargains tomorrow so will get one of those tins from there cheap.
    Thanks!
    Sea xx

Now i might be having a blonde moment but whats a terrimundi?
    Get one that you can only open with a tin opener, i have 2 and wont open them as its a waste of money lmao. I got mine from 1pound shop but i got it for 50p as it was dinted a bit..hey and when i got it home there was 1p in it. so got it for 49p lol
    Sealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07
    Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.32
  • mumzyof2 wrote: »
    Now i might be having a blonde moment but whats a terrimundi?
    Get one that you can only open with a tin opener, i have 2 and wont open them as its a waste of money lmao. I got mine from 1pound shop but i got it for 50p as it was dinted a bit..hey and when i got it home there was 1p in it. so got it for 49p lol

http://www.terramundi.co.uk/ they are about £20 on other websites or you can get non offical ones from ebay ~ i got on offical one from ebay for £19
  • www.terramundi.co.uk They are gorgeous.... OH is meant to be buying me one for Christmas!
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • www.terramundi.co.uk They are gorgeous.... OH is meant to be buying me one for Christmas!

sorry sarah :o
  • :D Great minds PaP!
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • mumzyof2
    mumzyof2 Posts: 3,343 Forumite
    Omg They R Loverly!!!!!!! Shame I Have To Wait For My New Meastro Card To Come Through :) Unless I Go On Ebay N Pay My Postal Order
    Sealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07
    Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.32
  • Larumbelle
    Larumbelle Posts: 2,140 Forumite
    I got mine for Christmas from my sister. I would definitely recommend asking santa for one ;)

I've actually had to empty mine once already. I couldn't bear to smash it so I shook it up and down for about seven hours solid instead!
  • I got mine for Christmas from my sister. I would definitely recommend asking santa for one ;)

I've actually had to empty mine once already. I couldn't bear to smash it so I shook it up and down for about seven hours solid instead!
    :D I know I'll be exactly the same!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure