IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

parking eye claim form

hello! I received a parking notice from parking eye and ignored it but now iv been sent a claim form exactly the same as the parking eye claim form on the sticky. Is it safe to ignore this one too? Iv ignored pcn's before but never had this letter...its from north Hampton county court and asks me to fill in forms concerning my outgoings and spenditure!

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    hello! I received a parking notice from parking eye and ignored it but now iv been sent a claim form exactly the same as the parking eye claim form on the sticky. Is it safe to ignore this one too? Iv ignored pcn's before but never had this letter...its from north Hampton county court and asks me to fill in forms concerning my outgoings and spenditure!

spenditure??!!!!! :D

Anyway as you've read on the sticky thread, NO YOU DO NOT IGNORE IT.

Read the sticky thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • The_Slithy_Tove
    The_Slithy_Tove Posts: 4,024 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    its from north Hampton county court and asks me to fill in forms concerning my outgoings and spenditure!
    If it's a genuine claim form from Northampton (call them to verify that it is), then you MUST NOT ignore it. If you do, you will get a default judgement against you, and it'll cost you dear.

There are a lot of PE cases ongoing at the moment. Head over to pepipoo.com and create a thread there. One of the regulars will likely pick it up. Also search around there for such PE court claims. Beware of anyone with a low post count messaging you, it could be a PE spy.

Don't post too many details on either forum about the circumstances. PE monitor the forums, and if they identify your case, will attempt to use anything you say against you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure