TTI SPC - who are they & how to contact??

Comments

• hey I recieved the same letter on friday and like u i had a dro which ended in june 2012 so i dont understand what this letter is about. there is not even a phone number to ring and i tried emailing the address on the letter but would not send as the address does not exist.
  • mambo23 wrote: »
    hey I recieved the same letter on friday and like u i had a dro which ended in june 2012 so i dont understand what this letter is about. there is not even a phone number to ring and i tried emailing the address on the letter but would not send as the address does not exist.

I emailed them on [EMAIL="funders@tdxgroup.com"]funders@tdxgroup.com[/EMAIL] and they responded really quickly
  • [EMAIL="funders@tdxgroup.com"]funders@tdxgroup.com[/EMAIL] was the email address I used and got a reply within a few minutes.
    My accounts had been split into two lots, so my letters had dealt with one lot, but the other remained open. An email request came in asking if it was ok to phone me and it was all sorted very quickly. The gent was very helpful and polite.
    Feb 2024:
    CC1 6537.66
    CC2 7804.45
    CC3 4221.17
    CC4 2053.68
    CC5 989.30
    Loan 1 3686.44
    Loan 2 5275.22

Total £30,567.92
  • ocoste
    ocoste Posts: 16 Forumite
    After contacting Noddle (Callcredit) to hve old entries removed, I received a reply stating TTI SPC bought debts & refused. After reading your post & tracking on net I see they are part of Equifax!!

So the credit reference agencies are using their databases to target BR etc & failed IVR's to scoop up / take over debts?! All perfectly legal no doubt but rather shady IMO. Captive market, captive victims! :(
    WLITC wrote: »
    Bella, Barclaycard did the same with mine (even tho I was BR), however I will say that TTI SPC were no issue. As I'd paid for Credit Expert (Experian), I asked them to contact my creditors. The first one that they got updated for me was TTI SPC which surprised me as I figured these would be the ones to be difficult. Anyway, the address that they had for them on my credit file at the time was :-

TTI SPC TDX GROUP, PO BOX 9783, NOTTINGHAM, NG1 9FT

Send them the template letter (see clean up thread) and they should clean it up no issues, they certainly weren't an issue for me.
  • I got a letter from ttispc saying they have bought my loan from Barclays that was in br nearly 5 years ago and say because there was a error and my account and it is no longer in an active insolvency. They are chasseing me for moneys that were put in my br. so i have sent paper work to the receiver’s office. They are like vultures these people.:mad:
  • ~Bella~ wrote: »
    Hi...

TTI SPC have just added an entry to my Callcredit file.

They appear to have purchased my Barclaycard debt following my BR.

I need to contact them and get the default date amended.

Does anybody have any experience in dealing with them? - as the info available is extremely limited!

Just spent almost a year cleaning up my credit files and now one more pops up! :(

Hi Bella I have the same problem from two yrs ago there is a email to contact them but no phone number I have check and they should not have that on your credit report if it was cleared by the bankrupts. I have just sent them an email and I have the credit report people chasing this too if I find a phone number for them I will post on here
  • ref ttispc I have just made contact with them ref them putting a report on my credit file after I was made br 2yrs ago after Barclaycard closed the account sold it to ttispc according to my receivers they should not of done this I how have a phone number to contact them they will close the account but will take up to 28 days to show on any credit report

phone no 08448092671 this is bankrupt exchange that deal with all ttispc accounts there is a direct no 08448092671

Hope this will help you had a nightmare trying to track them down myself also if you don't get a satisfactory response from them you can go to the ombudsman who will help out on these matters
  • There seems to be an issue with tti SPC but hope this info may help. I received a letter form them the other day sattaing that they had taken over 'my account etc etc, using my previous surname, very little info in the letter. I was in an IVA which completed in 2010, so quite a long time ago! It brough back all the old feelings associated with IVA, I felt sick! Panic set in but after doing some research I managed to find out that tti SPC are clinets of a company in Ireland based at Langan House, Lisburn, maybe something to do with IVA Match Ltd? Contact number is 02892 600705. The lady was extremely helpful, poor love, she expalined that ttispc were clients of there's and taken over a portfolio of files but in my case when sendiong out the letter had incorrect details, she corrected all the details there an then so so helpful. I was also assured nothing on my credit file would be affected, I will check with my IVA Supervisor and credit agencies just in case tho. I can sleep again now :T
  • njread wrote: »
    Hi Bella I have the same problem from two yrs ago there is a email to contact them but no phone number I have check and they should not have that on your credit report if it was cleared by the bankrupts. I have just sent them an email and I have the credit report people chasing this too if I find a phone number for them I will post on here
    i have same problem with tti spc. just this month two debts that were in an i.v.a. have popped up on my file and clattered my score. can i ask how u solved this , im currently talking with protectmyid about this matter and hope to resolve it shortly as my credit should be well on the way to recovery
  • Ziggy512 wrote: »
    There seems to be an issue with tti SPC but hope this info may help. I received a letter form them the other day sattaing that they had taken over 'my account etc etc, using my previous surname, very little info in the letter. I was in an IVA which completed in 2010, so quite a long time ago! It brough back all the old feelings associated with IVA, I felt sick! Panic set in but after doing some research I managed to find out that tti SPC are clinets of a company in Ireland based at Langan House, Lisburn, maybe something to do with IVA Match Ltd? Contact number is 02892 600705. The lady was extremely helpful, poor love, she expalined that ttispc were clients of there's and taken over a portfolio of files but in my case when sendiong out the letter had incorrect details, she corrected all the details there an then so so helpful. I was also assured nothing on my credit file would be affected, I will check with my IVA Supervisor and credit agencies just in case tho. I can sleep again now :T
    im going through the same thing at the moment . so frustrating as no phone number to contact these vultures
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure