Talk Talk - Broadband Problem!

2»

Comments

• I feel for you all having issues .... but you are one step ahead of us !! After 4 months our broadband is still not activated !!! I have many posts on the talktalkmembers.com forum but they're powerless to help ....

In desperation I've set up my own blog at www talktalkbroadbandproblems com (sorry, wont allow me to link from here) to document my story and hopefully get some attention !!!

Feel free to follow my blog or link to my page so I can get some visibility on google ... and more to the point hopefully get our broadband activated!!

I understand problems happen, but 4 months to solve them .... just not right.
  • macman
    macman Posts: 52,992
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    mheathcote wrote: »
    I feel for you all having issues .... but you are one step ahead of us !! After 4 months our broadband is still not activated !!! I have many posts on the talktalkmembers.com forum but they're powerless to help ....

In desperation I've set up my own blog at www talktalkbroadbandproblems com (sorry, wont allow me to link from here) to document my story and hopefully get some attention !!!

Feel free to follow my blog or link to my page so I can get some visibility on google ... and more to the point hopefully get our broadband activated!!

I understand problems happen, but 4 months to solve them .... just not right.

So after 4 months, why are you persisting with TT-why not just dump them and sign up with someone better?
    Though, to be fair to TT, it does seems that there is a problem with your line, which will be the job of Openreach to fix, not TT.
    Try another ISP and see if the same problem repeats, then you'll know.
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport