IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

NTK for Coop Car Park - Norfolk Parking Enforcement (NPE) ANPR Version

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    may I suggest YOU go back to the site and get photos , they may be very relivent , do to numerous company name changes
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    BOBFOC wrote: »
    I have spoken to the co-op totally anonymously and obtained the correct name and email address for the CEO.

East of England Co-operative Society

Mr Roger Grosvenor - Executive Officer - Retail

Email rgrosvenor@eastofengland.coop

Telephone 01473 786000
    Switchboard 01473 786000

In order to find the landowner information should I include a specific request for this in my letter of complaint to him? Or try and call him anonymously?

write to him (email) stating you WHERE a customer , and you had children in the car , tell him the company (npe) are mucking puddled accusing you of a:not having children present IN CAR whilst parked in a parent /child area and b: parking in a disabled bay ,

ask him how an automated camera can see or even detect a: children present or b: the lack of blue badge (not actually needed on private land)

the best chance of cancellation will be by the coop , but after there dealings a dew yrs ago with another PPC , expect them to "ethically" wash there hands
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • BOBFOC_2
    BOBFOC_2 Posts: 26 Forumite
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    may I suggest YOU go back to the site and get photos , they may be very relivent , do to numerous company name changes

I have a photo of the signage stating the parking requirement. I would have to travel 20 miles to get further photo's, but I am willing to do so if I know what I need to capture.

I can't share the image I have already due to site posting restrictions. Unless there is a non-url method I can use?

Thanks
    The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
    ~Frank Zappa
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    yes use tinipics or whatever and just type the link (dont use insert pic button) , then alter the http. to read something like hxxp.

i use https://imgbb.com/
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • BOBFOC_2
    edited 3 October 2017 at 4:05PM
    yes use tinipics or whatever and just type the link (dont use insert pic button) , then alter the http. to read something like hxxp.

i use [url]hxxps://imgbb.com/[/url]

[IMG]hxxp://i63.tin:money:ypic.com/xkoz9z.jpg[/IMG]

May not have worked, but this should:

hxxp://tinypic.com/r/xkoz9z/9
    The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
    ~Frank Zappa
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    xkoz9z.jpg
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    a: you complied as you had children in your car

more importantly ,

b: you did not leave YOUR children in the car

QED
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • BOBFOC_2
    a: you complied as you had children in your car

more importantly ,

b: you did not leave YOUR children in the car

QED

OK, as I said, I thought the 'background' info would be useful to record here, in the original post, allowing people to understand the situation. I'm pleased it was relevant.

Does this alter the method of appeal at all?

I am still going to complain like hell to the Co-Op CEO, but I'll hold off on both until I have heard back.

Are further photo's required? I have to go out to post something, so I could go to the site again, or maybe tomorrow.

Thanks
    ~Frank Zappa
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    better photos of both the yellow and blue signage , very hard to read at the moment ,

the yellow sign looks to be in addition to the std one (below) , however there does not seem to be a company name and it is a different colour/font to the one below , it also seems to lack a company name / contact info , (against IPC rules) and could be classed as graffiti to the man on the street
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    ipc.png
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories