Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    My Comfort refund has arrived.
  • shione
    shione Posts: 304 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    found a new `try me free`. how do I post it. I know this is in the `quick reply`so not sure whether I should post it in this box
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Please can I ask if this is the correct Persil for the persil dual action try me free?

Its an Asda receipt and it just says persil but its actually this one

1 x Persil Dual Action Bio Laundry Capsules - 28 Washe... £6.00
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • m1kjm
    shione wrote: »
    found a new `try me free`. how do I post it. I know this is in the `quick reply`so not sure whether I should post it in this box

Ooh, yes, post it now!
  • shione
    shione Posts: 304 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    French`s Chipotle vinaigrette dressing.
    15 word statement in capital letters saying what you liked about your purchase.
    Send sticker attached to the bottle.
    Postage refunded
    Expires 31 December 2014
    Hoping this is a different refund than last year. Will let you know asap
  • mhoc wrote: »
    Please can I ask if this is the correct Persil for the persil dual action try me free?

Its an Asda receipt and it just says persil but its actually this one

1 x Persil Dual Action Bio Laundry Capsules - 28 Washe... £6.00

Yes, looks like the right one to me. The receipts aren't helpful with their descriptions sometimes.
  • My Comfort refund has arrived too, but the cheque is for £1.85, not the £2 I spent. Bit weird.

Don't know who to contact about it!
  • m1kjm wrote: »
    I successfully challenged them by resubmitting the claim with a strong letter to the claim address.
    I did this, and more than 2 weeks later, have just had a reply, repeating that they can refund only once per household even though I stressed that they were different products, (fish and veg). Where do I go from here? What did you threaten them with?!!
  • m1kjm
    I did this, and more than 2 weeks later, have just had a reply, repeating that they can refund only once per household even though I stressed that they were different products, (fish and veg). Where do I go from here? What did you threaten them with?!!

Trading Standards :rotfl:

I didn't keep the letters but the gist of them was that other people I knew have had one of each product refunded and that someone had contacted BE customer services and been told that we were entitled to try every flavour of every product. Everyone's claim should be treated the same. It doesn't state in the t&cs that you can't try the other products in the range. Please reconsider my claim or I'll contact TS about this unfair promotion etc.
  • vpeake
    vpeake Posts: 463 Forumite
    tried doing the bastiste MBG but the website isn't working, what do i do?
    :j:j:j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure