Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Yip, already asked for them.

Whoops!
    Looks like you've already redeemed this voucher! Sometimes it can take up to 7 days for a voucher to appear in your Asda Groceries Home Shopping account, so please check back soon.
    You can read our Terms and Conditions for more details.

The staff at my CC yesterday were very much 'off' when I tried to refuse 3 subbed razors ! they wouldn't credit them at the pick up point and insisted they had to take them back to their depot to do it ie no proof that the returns had been accepted or creditied. I said I would get it refunded to my card at the CS desk and they insisted I couldn't do that. ( I did though - with no trouble at all so they were telling porkies ). They said they were having a lot of trouble with people using evouchers to pay for their shopping - what the hell o they expect people to do with them !!! Load of old cobblers - but it does seem that A are getting very antsy about it all. ( I should mention that I didn't use any evouchers for this shop, I paid the whole lot on my debit card. I prefer to do that incase there is a problem with the order).
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Penda wrote: »
    Hi all I have a sharpie cc later today can I take them back in store for a refund please, if I can does that mean the money goes straight into my account so I could do another order for tomorrow.

Yes you can do that, they will put it back on your card but the funds usually take 1-2 working days to go back.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    tbw wrote: »
    The staff at my CC yesterday were very much 'off' when I tried to refuse 3 subbed razors ! they wouldn't credit them at the pick up point and insisted they had to take them back to their depot to do it ie no proof that the returns had been accepted or creditied. I said I would get it refunded to my card at the CS desk and they insisted I couldn't do that. ( I did though - with no trouble at all so they were telling porkies ). They said they were having a lot of trouble with people using evouchers to pay for their shopping - what the hell o they expect people to do with them !!! Load of old cobblers - but it does seem that A are getting very antsy about it all. ( I should mention that I didn't use any evouchers for this shop, I paid the whole lot on my debit card. I prefer to do that incase there is a problem with the order).

Maybe some As are getting hammered.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Maybe some As are getting hammered.

Probably - but they were only moaning that people were using evouchers to pay for their shopping (which surely is the whole point of them ?). They were not complaining that there was anything amiss with the way the evouchers were being obtained.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I have to 'dipose' of OH's things secretly as he will never get rid of anything... everything always has a purpose until I bin it!

I think my Oh is emotionally attatched to every single thing he has ever owned - I dont think he has the spark of joy feeling, just the need to cling onto everything.

Ive gone in the other direction, there is very little that gives me any spark. Ive gone from hoarding to being a rampant disposer :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Afternoon

My thoughts are with you and your family enterprise xx

Happy birthday to tweets, Vt and snap, hope you all had lovely days X
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    I think my Oh is emotionally attatched to every single thing he has ever owned - I dont think he has the spark of joy feeling, just the need to cling onto everything.

Ive gone in the other direction, there is very little that gives me any spark. Ive gone from hoarding to being a rampant disposer :)

My OH gets pleasure when something cannot be used anymore... bedding became dust clothes, because rags, became fertiliser..... :p
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    edited 11 March 2017 at 5:53PM
    MKS wrote: »
    Hi cjj,

Hope that you are ok.
    Had the appt/removal etc but all not good.:mad: Have to wait a few more weeks. bubbs has been an absolute :A letting me spout off to her in pms.

Aww so sorry to hear not all good. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope you are ok. Bubbs is an :A Xx

Sorry to hear about Enterprises FIL, sending lots of love Xx

Think it must have been Mhocs birthday I have missed then, so belated happy birthday xx

Edit - think it's VT's birthday I missed, happy belated birthday xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Yip, already asked for them.

Whoops!
    Looks like you've already redeemed this voucher! Sometimes it can take up to 7 days for a voucher to appear in your Asda Groceries Home Shopping account, so please check back soon.
    You can read our Terms and Conditions for more details.

Im still waiting for mine too, think we shopped on the same day :(
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    To help those doing sharpies shop

1x ASDA Baker's Selection Loaded Salted Caramel Cookies (4pk) £1.00 N/A
    1x ASDA The Skin System Sensitive Facial Cleansing Wipes (25pk) £0.75 N/A
    2x ASDA Reduced Sugar & Salt Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce (410g) £0.60 N/A
    1x Misfits Tangly Twists Dog Treats with Chicken & Egg (140g) £1.00 N/A
    1x ASDA Max Strength Sinus Relief Capsules (16) £1.49 N/A
    1x ASDA Thick Bleach Arctic Blast (1l) £0.65 N/A
    1x Pork Farms 4 Mini Pork Pies with Branstons Pickle (200g) £1.00 N/A
    2x Attack A Snak Ham & Cheese Wraps (99g) £2.00 £3.00
    1x ASDA Apple Juice From Concentrate (1lt) £0.79 £1.10
    1x Schwarzkopf Live Permanent Hair Colour Tempting Chocolate 880 (each) £4.50 N/A
    ASDA Ready Salted (6x25g) £0.85 £0.95
    1x Mattessons Smoked Pork Sausage (200g) £1.00 N/A
    1x ASDA Shades Shea Butter Toilet Roll (4 roll) £1.90 N/A
    1x ASDA Hero Working Dog Food with Turkey in Gravy Tins (1200g) £1.00 N/A
    1x Starbucks Chilled Classics Caffe Latte (220ml) £1.59 £1.60
    2x Nailene French - Chip Proof - Short Length (1 ea) £6.00 N/A
    1x ASDA Salted Caramel Chocolate Flavour Spread (400g) £1.50 N/A
    2x ASDA Toffee Cheesecakes (2x100g) £2.00 N/A
    1x ASDA Hero Dry Dog Food Mixer (2.5kg) £2.17 £2.35
    1x Impulse Hint of Musk Body Spray (75ml) £1.00 N/A 1x Kingsmill Thick White Bread (800g) £0.90 N/A
    3x Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo Chocolate Bar (120g) £3.00 £3.00
    1x Glade 5 in 1 Air Freshener Spray Magnolia & Vanilla (300ml) £1.00 N/A
    1x Kellogg's Rice Krispies Multigrain Shapes (350g) £2.50 £2.69 1x Airwick Wax Melts Vanilla Dreams (refill) £3.00 N/A
    1x ASDA 10 Cheesy Singles (200g) £1.00 N/A
    1x Plenty The Big One Kitchen Roll (each) £1.50 £2.50
    1x ASDA Baker's Selection Custard Donuts (5pk) £0.65 N/A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills