Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Comments

• myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 8 September 2011 at 6:27PM
    FAQs & Policies
    Coupon FAQs
    (also see here for another source of info.)

Q: How many coupons can I print?
    A: Most couponnet-type coupons are only available to be printed once (or twice if you click ‘no’ when asked if it printed successfully or the back button). Any PDF or JPG coupons can usually be printed as many times as you like (remember to save them to your computer, just in case the online version disappears!).
    a good response by CW as to why not
    A:You must not print more than one coupon with the same pin number, if you do the store will not get their money back and you will damage the coupon acceptance policy in your store and possibly all supermarkets.Supermarkets only get paid once per pin number. printing multiple copies with the same pin number is the same as photocopying. just apply again using different details so that the coupon has a different pin number.
    Contributed by: Couponwoman

Q: How can coupons be traced back to you
    A: Many coupons are linked to registry of your computer. It has nothing to do with IP address.
    If they realise that the coupon printing has been abused from a particular PC, there are chances of banning you from any further coupons in the future. And it is very very difficult to remove that ban.:mad:
    And this has happened to few, on here in the past. so be careful...!!!!!

Contributed by: IDLESAVER

Q:why can't i install coupon printer?
    A : heres a fix that should work . here

Contributed by: isolice

Q: Is there any way to get more couponnet-type coupons?
    A: Yes, but only if you have access to another computer(s). The coupon software knows how many times each individual computer has printed the coupon. Also, see here.

Q: I'm having problems printing couponnet coupons...any advice?
    A: See here or here for info.

Q: The PDF prints are too big or small and fuzzy....any advice?
    A: See here or here for info.

Q: Does it matter if the coupon is printed in colour or black & white?
    A: Technically it should not matter, however some staff automatically equate black & white prints with photocopies - which are NOT permitted.

Q: Do I need to use my real identity (email, etc) when registering for printable coupons?
    A: Where possible, the 1st post will indicate whether a genuine email address is required or not (eg when verification is required by clicking a link in a received email). However, in most cases it it ok to use a false email address, since most of the coupons print instantly.

Q: Can I use coupons on the self-scan checkouts?
    A: No reason why not - but it's advisable to check with the self-scan supervisor to be sure.

Q: What or who is a "Trout"?
    A: TROUT is the expression used by people on here for cashiers of a certain age, usually female, that are miserable for the sake of being miserable, unhappy in their work, jealous of people with mocs and do their level best to prevent anyone using coupons...try your very best to avoid them at the checkouts......(See here also.)

Q: Where else can I get coupons from, apart from printables?
    A: Check the daily newspaper thread & magazine thread. Also try the 'products with coupons' thread, here. Also, join the Tesco clubs - see here. You can always look at freebie forum link here sometime the promoter send the sample with coupon attached to it. example : Nivea, Clipper tea, any many more.

Q)I heard you can get coupons from breakfast cereal
    A)PIKAPAK INFORMATION
    Nestle Pikapaks are 8 small boxes of cereal wrapped in cellophane..similar to Kelloggs Variety.
    For quite a while now there has been a 25p moc on the back of each individual packet.Price varies but they are £1.36 at the moment in Tesco and the mocs total £2.Please check the barcodes of each moc as only 1 of each may be used per shop, unless buying the product, then usual conditions apply.
    Most with sell-by dates of 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 have 6 of the 8 mocs that can be used per transaction( ie 3 are for the same product, so you may only use 1 of those 3 with the other 5 different ones)
    Recently purchased Pikapaks sell-by date 03/10 now appear to have only 4 different barcodes...please be check before using them.
    The mocs have expiry date of 01/11...so you can safely stock up if you can still get them in your store....
    HOW TO CHECK FOR MOCS
    The mocs are on the backs of each small packet...if you slide 2 packs together inside the cellophane, you should be able to see a black dotted line (and maybe a pair of scissors icon) very close to the back edge of the packs.Once you have bought a pack, it will be very obvious what you are looking for.It takes a few moments and you may have to scrunch the box edge a little, but this will ensure you have £2 worth of excellent mocs.Hope this helps....

Policies

TESCO
    Only accepts coupons when you buy the product.
    But They DO accept competitor's Conditional Spend Coupons from Sainsbury, Waitrose, Morrisons, ALDI, Marks & Spencer, Boots, Co-Op, ASDA.

This is the copy of the email, which most people on this thread have got through Email.

Having addressed your query with our Customer Service Operations Manager responsible for our Cash and Coupon Acceptance policy, I can confirm that we accept competitor conditional spend coupons from both Marks and Spencer, and for Waitrose.

For future reference, my colleague added that we accept conditional spend coupons from the following competitors:

Sainsbury
    Waitrose
    Morrisons
    ALDI
    Marks & Spencer
    Boots
    Co-Op
    ASDA

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I trust my response has answered your enquiry.

Ways to contact Tesco, for problems, in accepting the competitor's conditional spend coupons, ;)

1) Email adress of Chief Executive:(Presumably)
    [EMAIL="philip.clarke@uk.tesco.com"]philip.clarke@uk.tesco.com[/EMAIL]
    http://twitter.com/#!/clarkepatesco (Twitter address of Philip clarke)

2)Customer Service Phone : 0800 505 555

3)Customer Sevice email address: [EMAIL="customer.service@tesco.co.uk"]customer.service@tesco.co.uk[/EMAIL]

4) Twitter address for CS http://twitter.com/#!/UKTesco

5) By Post:
    F.A.O : Team Leader
    Tesco Customer Service Centre
    Baird Avenue
    Dundee
    DD2 3TN

WAITROSE, ASDA, SAINSBURYS, MORRISONS, SOMERFIELD, Home Bargains, Wilkinson's
    Only accepts coupons when you buy the product. .

Aldi, Netto, Lidl and B&M
    Do not accept any coupons.

It should be noted that MOST stores (even those not mentioned above) will accept coupons PROVIDED THAT YOU BUY THE PRODUCT.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 17 September 2011 at 8:24PM
    UPDATED 07/09/11 BE AWARE NO UPDATED WILL BE DONE ON WED 24th
    THIS IS THE NEW HOME OF SHOPPING LIST
    ( we'll see how it goes)
    MAJOR UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY whenever possible

this is how this list will be ,moving it is the ONLY change i'll be making.

offers for use with available coupons no other offers will be post

all offers should be ok on week of posting, please let me know if any end/new ones start.
    otherwise i will keep adding to and check list fully on wednesdays.

abbreviations: superdrug- SD, boots-B, tesco-T, asda-A, morrisons-M, sainsburys-S, wilkinsons-wilko,
    waitrose- W, home bargains- HB

still adding to so eyes peeled:D

offers to use with coupons

- gillette venus spa £3.49 T, £4.99 S
    - gillette venus embrace £3.49 T, £3.74 S
    - BIC soliel bella £2.50 S £2.50 T / scents £2.77 B / lady £1.25 T, £2.50 A
    - dove haircare £2.65 3for2 B, 3for2 £2.48 W, £1.19 shampoo/£1.25 conditioner M,
    silk/sleek £1A, £2.32 S
    - olay touch of foundation £9.99 T, £10 A
    -colgate 360 surround toothbrush £2.03 M?
    - colgate pro relief 75ml £2.37 T & M, £3.56 3for2 W, £3.69 3for2 B
    - velvet tissues £1.50 T, S & A
    - nivea pure and natural toner/cleanser 2x £4 S, day cream 2x £5 S
    - E45 bath milk £4.85 3for2 B
    - head and shoulders itchy 2x £6 S

- fairy original liquid 650ml 2x £2.50T
    -method shower spray 2x £5 T, £3.06 S, 3for2 £3.16 W
    - finish quantum 20s £5 A, (£6.75 T) £2 M, £3.57 W
    - finish dish cleaner 250ml £3 A,
    - febreze £3 S, £3 BOGOF T
    - airwick odour detect £7.14 M & S /mini one £5.10 S
    - airwick symphonia unit £4.10 M / diffuser unit £3.06 M
    - airwick aerosols £1 A & T , cool linen one 91p S
    - airwick electric refills 2x £6 A, electric plug in unit £3.05 T,S & M
    - airwick freshmatic mini unit £4 A / candles £3 BOGOF T, £1.50 M, ribbons £3A
    - ambi pur 3volution refills 2x £7 T
    - bold 2in1 pink 40w powder 2x £10 S,/ 2kg powder £6S / 25w gel £5 S
    - bold 2in1 crystal rain/lily gel 25w £7 BOGOF T, £5 S
    - bold 2in1 crystal rain powder 42w £12 BOGOF T / 20w tabs 2x £10 S
    - lenor 750ml 2x £3 S
    - ariel 40tab 2x £10 S
    - ariel stain powder 500g £2.27 S / 1L gel £2.27 S
    - ariel stain remover powder 940g £4 M, spray £2.29 S
    - ariel 28w gel £5 S
    - persil 23w powder £4.32 W / 42w £6 T / 70 w £9 A / 40w tabs 2x £9 T
    - persil liquid tabs 10w £2 A / 18w £2.99 S, £3.99 W / 20w £3.99 W
    - Persil wash machine liquid 18w £3.85 T , £3.95 A/ 25w £3.15 S / 28w £5 A, £4.20 W / 85w £8 S
    - persil washing up liquid 500ml 2x £1.60 M
    - comfort exhilarations 1.5l £3.47 A, £1.90 M, £3.85 BOGOF T /42w comfort £2.22 W,
    - comfort 750ml 2x £2.50 M, 2x £2 A , comfort £1.65 S
    - comfort 1.5L strawberry or pure £2 A
    - comfort ironing water 2x £2 S, £1 A, £1.50 W
    - surf:liquid 28w £3A, £3 M / 54w £7.78 A / liquid tabs 35w £7 A
    - surf 50w powder £4.74 M , 25w £3 A / 20w tabs £4 M
    - dettol no touch £4.99 savers, £4.99 W
    - dettol spray 500ml £1.01 M, £1.29 co-op / Boots spray £1.99 wipes £1.95 3for2
    - dettol wipes £2.04 spray £2.99 3for2 W
    -cif bathroom spray 750ml £2 A, £2.64 BOGOF T /all cif 3for2 W £1.50-£4.28
    - cif oxy wipes 60s £1.02 M / stainless steel spray £3.65 A
    - Cif 1L floor cleaner £2.35 BOGOF T, £1.14 M
    - Cif multi purpose spray £2 A / oven cleaner £3.65 A / kitchen spray £2 A
    - velvet triple velvet 12rolls £4 iceland/ 9roll £3.19 SD, £4 T( 9+3triple/9 quilted), £4.48 M
    16 rolls £6 A, 9+3 roll triple £3.50 A, 9roll £4 A
    - velvet 4roll £1.75 T, triple £1.63 W, quilted £1.86 W, £1.80 A
    - cushelle 18roll £7 A, / 16 roll £6 T / 4roll £1.50 wilko / 12roll 2x £8 A / 18roll £7 A
    - domestos bleach 2L £1.50 M, £1.46 S, / all demestos 3for2 W £1.12-£3
    - domestos 750ml pink £1 A
    - domestos 500ml grot buster £1 M / total blast £1.40 A / sink & pipe £3.66 A
    - plenty 2rolls £1.19 or 2x £1.99 SD ,£1.86 T, £1.87 W/ fat roll 2pk £1.87 co-op / 8roll £4.50 T / 6roll £3 S

- huggies dry nites 10pk £2.94 M, 2x £7 S, £3 A, 2x £8 T
    - huggies pull ups 16pk £2.74 M, £3 A, £5.48 BOGOF T, £2.74 S ? night times £5.48 BOGOF T
    - huggies newborn 27pk 2x £6 M & S, 2x £10 A, £3.98 T / 54/62pk £6.65 S
    - huggies walkers size 5/6 £6.65 T & S
    - huggies superdry sm.pk £4.32 T, £4.31 S, 2x £10 A / med.pk £6.65 T & S / huge.pk £9T, 2x £14 A
    - huggies swimmers £2.95 T, 2x £8 S
    - huggies newborn starter kit £3A
    - johnson nappy cream 110g £2 A
    - johnson bedtime bath 500ml £1.32 T , £2 A & bedtime lotion £2.55 T, £2 A

- this water £1.08 A ,£1.10 S, £1 M, 2x £1.80 T , 2x £2 W (coupon scans £1.35)
    - ocean spray 65p S, 2x £2 A & M , 2x £1.60 T & W
    -innocent juice 900ml 2x £3 T , 3x £5 A
    - skinny water 98p S , 2x £1.80 T , £1.22 W, mousse £1.59 T
    -vimto 500ml 2x £1.80 T, £1.09 BOGOF S
    - dr pepper 500ml 2x £1.80 T & S
    - purple wkd 2x £5.50 S , £3 T, £2.70 A
    - carlsberg 440ml4pk £2.50 A , 2x £7 M / export 440ml 4pk £3 A /export 568ml 4pk £4 T, 2x £9 S / carlsberg 568ml 4pk 2x £8 S
    - pg tips new ones 2x £4.50 A
    - pg tips: 280pk £5 T, 240 bags £4 W , 240bags £4 S
    -yorkshire tea 40pk with 100% free £1.39 M / 160bags £3 S, 2x £6 W
    - twinings fruit/herb teas 20pk 2x £2.50 M, 3x £2.50 A & T
    - twining earl grey 50 bags 2x £3T, 2x £4 A, 2x £3.75 W / 100bags £3.88 w
    - campbells condensed soup 59p S, 82p T,
    - sacla stir through sauce 190g £1.49 T
    - sensations 2x £3 S, £1 A & M, 2x £2 W, 2x £2 T
    - philadelphia 200g 2x £2 T
    - weightwatchers pots 2x £4 S
    - go ahead fruit bakes and yogurt breaks 2x £3 S
    - go ahead crispy slices £1 A, 2x £2 S & W
    - quakers oats so simple 2 x £3.50 T, A ,S, W & M
    - cheerios 375g £1 A,
    - flora pro activ yogurt drink 2x £6 A & W, T
    - flora activ milk 1l £1.26 A, £1.29 T & S & W
    - flora sunflower oil 1L 2x £3 S
    - flora buttery 500g 97p M
    - clover 500g 2x £2.25 Co-Op
    - utterly butterly 500g 90p M , 2x £2 T, £1 W
    - pilgrims choice Xtreme 350g £3 S / lighter mature 350g £3 S
    - heinz chilli ketchup 99p T & A
    - vitalite 500g £1 T & A
    - magnums £2 A, £1.24 M, £1.22 T, gold/ghana £1.50 A
    - cornetto enigmas £1.50 A, £1.49 M / cornetto £1.12 M, 2x £3 A
    -soleros 2x £3 A / fruit ice £1.50 T
    - carte d'or £2 T, 2x £4 W, 2x £5 M
    - Mccains rustic chips 1kg £1.50 T ,S, A,M & W
    - walls vienetta £1.50 S, £1.47 A & W
    - whitby prawns £3.49 BOGOF S / scampi £2.20 A /salt&pepper fillet goujons 2x £3 T
    -walls feasts,calippos, mini milk and twisters 2x £3 A
    - aunt bessies mini yorkshire puds 73p M, £1 A / mash potato £1 T
    - aunt bessies croquettes £1 A, /veg bags 2x £3 T / deserts 2x £3 T/ puds for 2 £1 T, S, A & W
    - aunt bessies instant custard 50p S, 53p T

- whiskas pouches 12x100g 3for2 £3.49 T, 3x £8 A, 2x £5 S
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    It is ALL to do with the info couponnet sends to the printer...they have safeguards in place to ensure that the coupon cannot be stored electronically and re-printed as often as the user wants!

In my experience on several machines:

Couponnet works fine...... if you are using Mozilla firefox and Windows XP

Couponnet works fine if you use Mozilla firefox and windows vista as long as you only have one printer, and no software printers/faxes installed.

Couponnet works fine...... if you are using Mozilla firefox and Windows98

Couponnet will not work on linux, with ANY browser.

So the problem is not at the couponnet end(apart from when they managed to block us all, after the Warburton glitch!)...it is with the ever changing browser compatabilities, and how we operate our systems.....
    If the couponnet system does not recognise something, it will not allow the print to go through...and quite rightly so, IMHO.

If you have a browser that works....keep it for couponnet....load another one for other browsing if you like....or if the new one doesn't work.....go back to your old one.....use the windows refresh option, to go back to an earlier time. (programs/accessories/system tools/system restore).

I posted last night about Vista printer issues...if it applies to you....try it.

also from the couponnnet site

Is my printer supported?

Please note that ONLY paper based printers are supported. Flash, Adobe/PDF, Queue stackers, File printers etc are not supported due to fraud protection measures.

Please check your printer settings to make sure your default printer is a regular printer. The coupon must be printed to paper. Some printer drivers (this will be displayed in the error message) have an option to print to a file that cannot be circumvented. For security reasons, these printers are not supported. If you have a multifunction printer (fax, copy, print), please make sure the printer function is the default printer on your computer.

Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your printer!!! and that they are for the correct operating system...if you are unsure...download the latest drivers from your manufacturer's website, uninstall and re-install using the new drivers.

I have had a number of issues, on a number of computers, and all have been able to print fresh couponnet coupons.
    It is all detailed on this thread or the previous ones, but the main things are as stated above......use firefox, use ccleaner to uninstall, clean out all rubbish and clean the registry (several times), re-boot,install couponprinter and start printing again.

If you get stuck, couponnet have most of the answers on their site......but they don't know what you have on your system....and they have to safeguard theirs!
    :beer:
    Also from couponnet site for info:

Why couldn't I install the Coupon Printer?

If you are experiencing problems installing the Coupon Printer there may be a few reasons:

1. You may not have permission to download programs on your computer or you are using software that blocks the installation
    If you are trying to print coupons at work or from a computer at a library, Internet cafe or university, you may not have permission to download and install programs onto the computer you are using. This may be true even if you've downloaded and installed other files. Contact your network administrator for more information. If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access our coupons there.

You might also be running software that prevents installation on your computer. Please make sure to turn off any anti-virus software or any anti-spyware or adware software. While we have attempted to work with most of the major publishers of such software to ensure that our Coupon Printer is not blocked, there may be programs that block the installation, or put up a warning that you are about to install a program. You should choose to allow the installation.

2. The security settings in your browser are set too high
    If you receive warnings or errors that an attempt to install and ActiveX control (Internet Explorer) or a plugin was blocked, or are asked for permission to install a program, you may need to change your browser's security settings to allow installation of these types of controls. Also, make sure to click the appropriate buttons in any dialog boxes that appear to allow the installation. Modern browers make you jump through a few hoops to install plugins, but it's worth it!

3. Your operating system or browser is incompatible
    Coupon printing is currently supported on Windows 98, NT4, 2000, ME, XP and Vista when used with Internet Explorer 5+, Netscape 7+, FireFox 1.0.7+ and most MSN and AOL browsers. Coupon printing is also supported on Macintosh when using Safari under OS X 10.3 and higher. Coupon printing is not supported by the Compuserve 2000 7.0 browser. While connected to Compuserve, use Internet Explorer or another browser to print your coupons. Coupon printing is not supported on Linux or WebTV.
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    FAQs will be posted here

*.......Where can I download the coupon printer....you will be prompted to load in before you print coupons, or you can download from here

*.....where can I get firefox?....... from their home site

*.....where can I get ccleaner?.....you could always try googling...or if you want everything on a plate you can get it here

*....VC are you on commission from these people?.......not at all, these links go directly to the company sites, with no affiliation links

* ...can you recommend a good free anti-virus?....... there are several around, I personally use avast

*.... How can I print the coupon policy from the above post....
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Assuming you are using windows....
    right click on the policy
    copy image
    open up word processor
    click on document
    paste image (CTRL +V)
    then you can print in your normal way:beer:
    FAQ2............................it doesn't really matter what the question is the solution is normally the same
    solution ditch IE and load Mozilla firefox

FAQ3.......................
    solution...uninstall coupon printer using CCleaner, clean the registry, while you are at it, then reboot your system
    Originally Posted by Lovely Lisa viewpost.gif
    Have you recently updated to verson 8 of Internet Explorer? As I had this recently. All you need to do is click on 'run add-ons' (as directed on screen) and all starts working again. :j Good luck
    Originally Posted by Lovely Lisa viewpost.gif
    Mine slowed down alot when I installed IE8, so much so that my friendly little "fixes my computer" man :A had a look and he just did - Internet Options/Advanced/Reset - and now all lovely jubbly.

And yes I think we should have seperate thread for technical problems as can be a bit boring to read _pale_.
    Originally Posted by madmuppet5 viewpost.gif
    Before attempting to print coupons make sure ya printer is plugged in :D
    Originally Posted by tescoisace viewpost.gif
    quote kev180 I updated to IE8 but found that it slowed down my PC. I uninstalled IE8 and reinstalled IE7, which I am going to stick with. I think that my original prob is due to couponet allowing me to select coupons that I have already printed, then saying I haven't printed before ( as if ! ) then telling me to install coupon printer. I still haven't solved it yet. Maybe I'll uninstall and reinstall Coupon Printer

hi kev,
    i had this problem once, exactley the same as you, i was on IE7 xp then, only thing that stopped it, was to uninstall my printer, and re-install. worked a treat.
    Mel2500 wrote: »
    At last, after weeks of installing, uninstalling, turning things off and on and cleaning them (not in the dishwasher), I have finally got Couponnet to work again on my computer. Well actually the OH did it. It was something called a Webguard on my antivirus product we think, even though Couponnet are posting a message saying that they are not yet compatible with IE8. Thanks to Veggiecar and Lovely Lisa for all the hints and tips.

I want to subscribe to this thread on this forum, and find out when there is a new post....how do I do it?
    At the top of the thread page there is a green bar...press the following buttons
    *....Thread tools
    *....subscribe to this thread
    *....at notification type...use the arrow to come down to "instant notification by email"
    *....Press add subscription

How do I search for info on this forum? Go to the top right of the page and type in your search info , press the button for "forum" and press the search button...even better....read this post from sra

Here is a beginners guide to the forums also from sra
    josie wrote: »

Just a tip to save ink with pdf coupons - you only need print out the cut out bit with the actual voucher and barcode on.

Save it to your PC first as a pdf and then click on the little camera icon to activate and then highlight the bit you want. This will then copy just that section and you can paste into Excel (or Word, but I find Excel easier to manipulate) and then print about 3 or 4 per page.

If you can't see the camera icon, you can add it to your toolbar, by going into Tools\Customise toolbars and select it from there - bottom option on mine.

HTH
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,288
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    Good morning all :D

Nice new thread thanks Browntoa and MT:T:T:T:T
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,288
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    sort of fitting you are the first one to post MM5 , lol

old thread at 2000 posts was a bit too big, slows the thread ( and the forum) down....
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sorryaboutmywife
    sorryaboutmywife Posts: 790 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 7:05AM
    Good morning all :)

Please can someone verify if it's possible to use today's Daily Mail £5 off £40 with a £6 off £40 till spit in Tescos?

Many thanks
    :starmod: DO IT NOW :starmod:
  • madmuppet5
    Browntoa wrote: »
    sort of fitting you are the first one to post MM5 , lol

old thread at 2000 posts was a bit too big, slows the thread ( and the forum) down....
    Can't believe we are on thread #22 :p
  • madmuppet5
    Good morning all,

Please can someone verify if it's possible to use today's Daily Mail £5 off £40 with a £6 off £40 till spit?

Many thanks
    No defenitive answer to this one. Sometimes you can sometimes you can't. You should really be buying £80 worth of shopping.:eek: Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills